Blessing

AN: Wahhh I didn't realize umabot na pala ito ng 30 chapters hehe. I never thought I could write a story what more be able to write two already. Lakas maka inspire talaga ni S at B.
Here's hoping that the two of them will have a real happy life.

......

He went over, to sit beside the bed and hold her hand after giving her a soft kiss on her lips. He whispers I love you to her, he knows she can't hear him but he just want too.

He's just looking at her, their hands in his lips. He missed her a lot. He's hoping she'll hear him out.

Asher felt someone holding her hands and kissing it. She's still a little disoriented, but her heart started beating so fast when she realized who's sitting beside her. She can't help but cry when she saw Bamboo, she's not aware of what happened yet, all she remembers was she's bleeding.

" Bamboo, our baby, what happened?" she's crying already

"Shh don't worry love, she/he is okay, the doctor said , you just need to relax okay Bamboo assured her and kiss her forehead.

Asher felt relieved to hear that. She remembered being so afraid earlier when she saw blood and she panicked. She thought she'd loose their baby.

"Love, I'm so sorry ngayon lang ako, I didn't know you're here, PJ and I have been looking for you, thanks to Sam, he called PJ otherwise we will not know " .

I'm sorry I'm not with you the last 3 weeks, I'm so sorry you have to see that scene with Solenn, it's nothing, she went into the our bathroom and I was sending her out. Please believe me, I love you so much, I never cheated on you and never will, please believe me"

Asher, is just listening to him, she believes him, she should have given him the chance to explain and not get her emotions get over her. She knows she's at fault for not trusting him. She looks at her husband, he lost weight, and dark circles under his eyes is visible, but she loves him still, she's known she owes him an apology too.

"I'm so sorry too if I didn't trust you enough love, I'm so sorry that at the first sign of trouble I run from you instead of facing it with you, I'm so sorry if I caused you pain too. I love you so much Bamboo," she said while crying.

"Shhh don't cry love, sabi ng doctor you shouldn't be stress, you don't have to say sorry, it's my fault , it's my past catching up on me, but we have now and our future to look forward too, let's focus on that, specially now that we have a new Blessing, okay, let's be stronger from now on, and always remember, I love you so much, I will not do anything to hurt you intentionally, and I am sorry if ever I've hurt you. You don't know how happy I am right now, having you again and knowing I'll be a father soon. I missed you so much love. And bamboo kissed her. It was a very tender kiss, a kiss that made Asher feel how much he loves her.

They just shared some more moments together talking about things. Bamboo told Asher how hurt he was when he found out she's staying at Sam's and that he still feel threatened and jealous of him. He told her his fears of losing her to him, and losing her in his life.

Asher told Bamboo that she actually talked to a lawyer about annulment. Bamboo was surprised to hear it, hr never thought she'd come to that decision, she must have been really hurt to think that way.

"Annulment? It crossed your mind love? I did hurt you that much for you think of it," he said in a sad tone.

"Well, aside from the incident with that woman, I am having some doubts about you because I often catch you talking with Pancho about something that you're hiding from me, and you guys goes somewhere thay you don't want to tell me, and you're keeping secrets from me, I've been suspecting and then that incident happened, I just couldn't handle it anymore.