Clearer Now

AN: Wahhhhhh so excited for the AshBoo production sa ASAP, finally after how many decades hehehe
Pa tag naman po sa ibon, I will be working, para makita ko agad:)) thanks

----------

Bamboo suddenly felt nervous.

He needs to see her right now and tell her what really happened. She will understand him, he hope that she will listen to him.

Bamboo started to call Asher as they walk towards the parking lot, but she wasn't picking up. He is getting more anxious, he is worried as hell right now, what if she doesn't believe his explanation, what if she breaks up with him, ahhhghgg " love please pick up" .

While in the SUV :

Pancho: brad ano ba kasi nangyari? mukang ang saya pa naman ni Asher nung nakasalubong namin.

Chico: Oo nga brad, iba aura nya kanina eh tapos bigla tinapon lang yung pastrami, muka at amoy masarap pa naman, ano ba ginawa mo?

B: Maybe she saw us when Georgina kissed me.

P&C: Ano!! hala lagot

P: Eh bakit naman kasi nakikipag halikan ka sa iba, aba ikaw kaya maka kita ng ganun, aber ikaw pag nakita mo si Asher na hinahalikan nung Sam ano ma fe feel mo? ( haha sige gatong pa sir P)

Don't say that! Bamboo shouted.

Then Bamboo's phone started to ring, it was PJ calling.

B: hello PJ ,how's your flight?

PJ: It's good Francis, thanks for asking. By the way is Asher with you right now? Ive been trying to call her but she's not picking up, not even answering my voice mail.

B: Oh no PJ, I'm actually trying to call her too, ( she's mad at me right now, he said in i his mind)

PJ: Oh is that so, was wondering, she usually respond to voicemail, I hope she's fine, can you make surel she's okay bro please.

B: of course bro, I'm on my way to her now.

....

Sam is the one driving, he can see from his peripheral that Asher is just looking straight ahead. Knowing her, Sam knows she's thinking, contemplating on something. Well he knows the reason but he is keeping his opinion first unless Asher ask him.

He was behind Asher earlier when they went to that studio, Asher knocked but no one was opening it so she opened the unlocked DR of Bamboo, she just peek inside at first, then Sam saw Asher stiffened as if she was surprised. Then she threw the sandwiches that they brought to the trash can by the door, and then she left, Sam was curious so he went to see what it was. And he saw a girl kissing Bamboo but by the looks of it Bamboo was surprised because he here him say " What are you doing, why did you kiss me, I have a girlfriend "

He smells a misunderstanding for the two. He loves Asher as a friend so he wants her to be happy. He will try to explain to her what he heard and advice her to listen to Bamboo first, that is if Asher even hear him.

Sam: Saan tayo? sa unit mo ba ?

Asher: No let's go to PJ's place muna Sam.

....

He's been knocking for a long time now, but one is opening the door. Bamboo thinks Asher is not there but he tried still.

Bamboo has been sending her messages but she hasn't responded to any.

"where are you love? please hear me out, I can explain, I love you so much "

"I'm at your door right now, please talk to me, I love you"