First Day First Fight

When Bamboo saw the exchange between Asher and Gerald, he became so jealous again that people around them, even Asher and Pancho was surprised in what he did.

"Hey there you are love, Bamboo went to Asher and encircled his arms to her waist and kiss her on the lips, just a quick one, in front of some ASAP staff, Asher's crew, Gerald and Pancho.

Asher was caught off guard and her face is flustered with embarrassment. Then Bamboo took her hand and intertwined it with him and left the studio.

While they are almost in the parking lot and away from people that might hear them, Asher started to talk.

" What was that about? Why do you have to do that? Asher asked Bamboo, medyo naiirita sya sa inasal nito

" what? I didn't do anything wrong, naka ngiti namang sagot ni Bamboo , I just kissed my girlfriend so, what's wrong with that?

Oo you just kissed your girlfriend in front of many people, nakakahiya kaya, ano kaba dika nag iisip? What if may press people dun eh si nagulo ang tahimik kong mundo? Hay naku dyan ka na nga maka uwi na. Asher told him, she's really irritated right now. And she took her hands off from Bamboo and went into her car.

Bamboo was surprised at her reaction and feel kind of hurt sa sinabi nitong magugulo tahimik nitong mundo. In his mind, he is hoping na hindi nag sisisi si Asher for accepting her.

Pancho who was just walking behind them, heard what they were talking about gave Bamboo a tap on the shoulder.

P: brad tama naman si Asher eh, you shouldn't have done that, ano ba kasi pumasok sa utak mo at ginawa mo yun? Ang dami staff from ASAP tapos mga staff ni Asher and may mga artist pa, pasalamat ka walang reporter kundi nasa tabloid ka tomorrow.

B: I didn't like the way that Gerald is talking to her and she being so friendly.

P: brad, andun ako wala ako nakita na masama sa pakikipag usap nya, well si Gerald obviously type nya si Asher but Asher is just being polite.

Payo lang ha, minsan control your temper at bawasan pagiging seloso

Bamboo was just listening. Now he needs to apologize to Asher. He called her but she wasn't answering her phone. She left immediately after she got mad.

He is getting frustrated when she's not picking up.

P: hahaha seems to me brad, naka hanap kana ng katapat mo. hshaha Pancho said with a laugh.. This will be interesting.

Bamboo sent Asher messages saying he is sorry. And promises it will not happen again.

......

Since its Sunday, Asher went straight from ASAP to their condominium. PJ is there in front of his laptop when she arrives.

Hey Peej, the people at the show loved the food, some of the stars even asked for calling cards saying they will try the resto and inform their families and friends, Asher told PJ lengthily. And she came over to give him a hug and a smack on his cheek.

I told you so, ikaw lang naman masyado nerbiosa eh..For sure it will be a hit. Aba bukod sa maganda, sexy, matalino, mabait eh napakagaling kaya ng gumawa ng menu ng restaurant and that's my baby sister.. PJ said giving her a hug and letting them sit at the couch.

Hehe, lakas mambola ng kuya ko talaga. Sabagay saan pa ako magmamana diba, kundi sa kuya kong guapo, matalino, matcho at napaka sweet hehehe.. Asher said with chuckles.

Asher and PJ ate having some snacks when Asher's phone started to ring again. She's been ignoring Bamboo's call and messages. She wants him to learn a lesson that what he did is not proper.