home

Bamboo and Asher is still in California, after their Big Sur trip, they went to San Francisco to visit Bamboo's family. His family loves Asher so much, kahit na nung wedding lang nila na meet si Asher, they liked her agad. Napaka bait daw kasi ng aura nito bukod sa napaka simple pero napaka ganda rin. Bamboo's family is thankful that he found Asher at nag tino na ito.

They are going to fly out of San Francisco going to Manila.

One day before their flight back, Bamboo received a call from Pancho informing him of issues na sasalubong sa kanya.

B: What? where the hell they got that news? That's BS!!

Asher gave him a glare, Bamboo is already shouting inside the room they are using, nahihiya si Asher na marinig ng mother ni Bamboo pag sigaw nito.

B:Pancho we better do something about that, I can't have that right now, not with Asher's condition, even if it isn't true, I don't want her being dragged into this. Okay , we will talk when we arrive.

"Love, bakit ba ang init ng ulo mo ha, ano ba sabi ni kuya Pancho?" Asher asked as soon as Bamboo finished the call.

Bamboo is having second thoughts if he will tell Asher, he's worried about her condition and don't want her to be stressed but he thinks he needs to.

" Kasi love, according to Pancho, there are news that I'm separated with you na daw and that's because of Solenn, I don't have any idea saan nila nakuha ang balita, as if they were there."

Asher is just listening. People knew that Bamboo is married, he wears his ring, but he's never showbiz so he never talks about his family or Asher sa interviews nya. In fact very few people he work with had actually met Asher.

"We can just ignore the news love, alam naman natin ang totoo eh, just let it die a natural death." Asher suggested.

Bamboo was thinking, he hasn't told Asher about his history with Solenn, kakabati lang nila and he's afraid sa reaction ni Asher if she learns about them before, but it was before her so baka it's okay na rin, "better come clean man" he tells himself.

" Ah love, there's another thing, kasi the news is saying something about me and Solenn, should we just ignore it?" Bamboo said

Asher noticed how uneasy her husband is, like he's not telling her everything.

" Can you go straight to the point? Do you have a history with that Solenn woman?" Asher said in straightforward manner

" We used to go out love, you know casual things, but since I met you, hindi ko na sya nakita ulit" Bamboo said na kinakabahan

Asher just sighed, and said " I thought so, now your past is catching up on you"

Bamboo went over to his wife and held her hand, " we can just ignore the news, pag hindi pinatulan it may die down on its own but press people are gonna dig in, unless I make an statement ", and I don't want that they may say things about you, you know, Bamboo continued.

" Honestly, I don't know , you are the one in that business. But if you can protect what ever small privacy we have, do that,whatever you want to do love, I'll support you" Asher said

With Asher on his side, kahit paano Bamboo is confident na malalampasan nila yung issue na sasalubong sa kanila, but if ever Pancho can do some control, it will be a welcome thing.

The day Bamboo and Asher arrived in Manila, there are some press people who got wind of it kaya they were cornered. Bamboo just gave a short statement.

"My family life is private, so I'm asking for some respect and privacy for me and my wife, as you can see, we're okay and the news is not true ". Bamboo told the press and that was the last thing he said about the issues.