Phone Call

Hello, hope you guys are enjoying this. Dipa nag meet dalawa nating Bida but soon they will. Kailangan lang established mga characters eh;))

June 16,2015 Tuesday

Sarah's day started eary. She went to the shop to talk to the staff and do final checks on other things she needs too sa cafe/restaurant nya. She will just meet Peej later for possible lunch.

Meanwhile in Bamboo's condominium unit, he and Pancho has been trying to contact the number that the person that has damaged Bamboo's SUV. They already got some estimates since Chico is on the new automotive shop that just opened. The PTJ shop.

P: Brad di kaya kalokohan tong number na ito wala namang sumasagot eh. He has been trying to call the number but no one was answering.
Pancho's personal phone rang so he asked Bamboo to continue dialing. He is getting frustrated already when someone answers.

Sarah's phone has been ringing but since she's busy so she missed several calls.

When she was able to answer the person on the other line is already irritated.

B: We've been trying to call you decades ago, why give a number if you're not gonna answer. Bamboo said in an irrated tone.

Sarah was surprised with the tone but she composed herself.

S: oh hello, I'm sorry I was so busy I didn't hear it ringing. My apologies she said in a soft voice.

Bamboo upon hearing her suddenly feel embarrassed with his attitude. Wow such a sweet voice he said to himself.

B: Oh I'm so sorry to vent out on you, I'm just having a bad day, he lied. Ahh , well, it's just that ( he seems to get lost for words because of embarrassment) Oh we have an estimate already and I just want to let you know.

S: Oh, you are the SUV owner? (realizing the incident yesterday) Oh I'm really sorry about that and I know it causes you inconvenience. So how much was it? And where and when do you want me to send the payment.

B: Oh, well I'm free tomorrow if you are we can just meet somewhere. ( he's so curious how this lady looks like, she sounds beautiful )

S: Oh, tomorrow? Let me see, give me the time and location then if I can't make it I'll have one of my staff go instead.

B: No! I mean, tell me your convenient time and I will meet you.

S: Oh okay ( wondering why kailangan sya pa) well how about around 5 pm tomorrow? In BGC high street. I'll just text you the location. I'm kind of swamp so if you don't mind, we can meet at my cafe.

B: sounds good to me. ( feeling a little excited)

S: Okay then. So I'll see you tomorrow mr?

B: Bamboo, just call me Bamboo.

S: Bamboo? as in the plant?

B: with a soft chuckle says hehe yeah as in the plant.

S: Oh ok. Il just text you the details Mr. Plant este Bamboo she said with a giggle. Bye. Then she hangs up.

Bamboo was smiling by himself after the phone call. I like her laughter, he said. Pancho was actually observing him during the call.

P: mukang okay kausap mo at pangiti ngiti ka dyan? So ano sabi, lalake o babae ba?

B: oh she sounds like an angel to me, haha, Oh shoot!! I wasn't able to get her name... So he redial her number

S: hello Mr. Bamboo ( wel she actually put Mr. Kawayan on her phone) is there anything else ?