Everything

After Bamboo's proposal, the newly engaged couple started to plan for their wedding. Bamboo wanted it sooner but he still have prior commitments, so they were able to schedule it in 6 weeks. Time is precious daw kaya he doesn't want to wait long, Asher agreed too, she waited long enough na daw for him. She doesn't mind being married in a simple ceremony as long as she's marrying him. But even with short preparation Bamboo still wants to give the best for Asher, so he's pulling all possible connections and resources to plan for the wedding.

It's gonna be a very busy next 6 weeks for them. They are thankful to their friends like Pancho who is very helpful in the preparation.

Fast Forward: Wedding Day

Bamboo is sitting in one corner, he's a little tired from dancing. His and Asher's guest are still dancing. Even his wife Asher is still enjoying dancing with PJ. They are dancing to the tune of Sway by Michael Bubble.

Bamboo is watching his wife as she sways and groove to the music with her brother. She's all smiles and happiness can be seen. She looks stunning for him, she's now changed her wedding gown to a simple cocktail dress.

Just several hours ago, they got married in a simple ceremony in Calaruega and now they have their reception here at The Farm in Batangas.

Bamboo and Asher opted for a very private wedding, with only their closest friends and relatives present. It was a short preparation but every thing turned out really special.

Bamboo can't forget the picture of his bride in his mind. She was a picture of simple beauty and elegance in her mermaid cut wedding dress. She didn't have a very long veil, but for Bamboo, she's like a goddess and an angel that is combined into one. He wasn't able to control his emotions earlier as she was walking towards him in the church. He feels so lucky and blessed to have her in his life.

She was smiling radiantly while walking with PJ. PJ himself wasn't able to contain his emotions and cried a tear as he gave Asher's hand to him, as if telling him, to treasure her and never let her be unhappy, which he intended to do.

Bamboo can't help but chuckle when Asher almost slip when PJ trys to dip her in their dance. He can see that the two are enjoying. He would've love to dance still but, he asked for some break so that PJ can spend some moment with Asher.

Bamboo remembered their vows. It wasn't flowery with words but they meant every word and it all come from their deepest emotions.

Flashback: Bamboo's vows

I'm no perfect, I've made lot of mistakes in my life and probably had hurt so many, but God must have love me so much to give you to me as his blessing. You are my life's Biggest Blessing Asher, and I thank God everyday for giving you to me. Imagine, I am given a chance to be loved and love someone as great and beautiful as you. You make me happy with just your smile , you can make me do things I never thought I could. I can't promise that our life together will all be happiness and pure bliss for nobody knows what the future brings, but what I can promise is that I will always try to be the best man I could be for you and I will hold on to the love we have. I love you so much, more than my heart could ever show. And I'm happy to be your partner, your friend and lover until death and thereafter.

Asher's Vows:

Bamboo, I was so young to even understand love to its content, but I already loved you, maybe my heart was meant to love you, it seeks only you. You have always been my inspiration and now I'm blessed to have you in my life. Loving you and being love by you is something I never expected but I welcome, because my heart never felt this strong connection to anyone as it connects to you. I'm no perfect myself but you make me feel I am because of the way you love me. I love you, all of you, everything about you and I will forever. I will forever cherish this day I become one with you and I pray that God always guide us and lead us to a fulfilling life together. I love you Bamboo Manalac.