Revelations

....

Bamboo and PJ is at PJ's unit in Serendra. The two friends catching up about PJ' s business trip and what happened the past few days. Bamboo told PJ about the incident with Geogina and his insecurities with Sam.

If there's one good thing that haven't changed between the two guys is their friendship. PJ maybe Asher's brother but he is also Francis's friend, and though hard it may be with PJ, he has managed to be objective on things, besides he only wants these two people important to him to be truly happy.

Really, you're that insecure with Sam? Honestly, I know how he felt for Asher for a long time but I know my sister, alam ko kanino sya in love for the longest time. Kaya I knew that Sam will never have a chance, Asher don't look at him the way he looks at you.
Kaya pwede ba Francis stop being jealous, yan talaga pag uumpisahan nyo ng away, you two are both stubborn pa naman.

"So you know about Asher being in love with me even before? "Francis was surprised with what PJ said.

"Yeah, I knew but , si Asher wala sya idea na alam ko. I saw her one time talking to the match boxes you gave her, well she literally was talking to it about you. That time I can feel for my sister. Imagine parang at an early age nagka gusto sya sa isang guy who is at that time impossible na magustuhan sya, you're almost 12 years older tapos wala naman tayo contact diba. Plus I don't like you for her that time, alam ko how you are with girls. "

"But look what happens after 20 years, you two meet again and fall in love not knowing na you already knew each other way back. Siguro nga you two are meant to be. Kaya siguro hindi nawala si Asher 4 years ago during her accident kasi she is meant to be reunited with you."

Bamboo was just listening, he himself up to this moment medyo surreal pa ang mga nalaman nya. Imagine nga naman, that 8 year old girl sister of his friend that he is fond off, ngayon girlfriend na nya and if she says yes will be his bride.

PJ is all serious, this is the first time he is gonna talk to someone about this. At some point sinisisi nya sarili nya about Asher's accident, kahit pa accident talaga yun pero naisip nya na Asher might not be in a very good emotional state that time kaya hindi nya na handle ang situation.

"Alam mo, about 4 years ago, I got a chance to talk with Ira, kilala sya ng isang kakilala ko kaya we had a chance to catch up even though phone conversation. I asked about you and Rico and he told me mga whereabouts nyo, kaya alam na alam ko na when it comes to women di kayo nagbago. Then I started looking up on you particularly sa internet and honesty I didn't like much what I saw. " PJ started to talk.

"Since alam ko how Asher felt for you, but she doesn't have an idea, I told her about what I've found, magaling magtago sister ko, If I am not aware na gusto ka nya, I will believe na walang effect sa kanya mga nasabi ko, but I guess I was wrong."

"I didn't tell her na sikat kana, I just told her na may nakapag balita na you are dating someone and that you are a womanizer, I told her about Rico too, I just told her as part of our usual conversations, well my intention was to discourage her about you, so she could start seeing others and give other guys a chance to know how great she is."

"I thought she took it well, then the night before her big race I saw her crying, alam mo yung pakiramdam na you can't do anything, kahit naman ma contact kita that time wala I'm not sure if you'll fall for her too. So I just let it go. Naiisip ko tuloy she's not in her best element when she raced the next day."

"I thought I'll loose my sister in that accident Francis and I can't forgive myself for being selfish that time. Good thing she came out of it, akala ko I will not be able to convince her to stop racing, but she said yes, I don't know the reason why but I am glad."