True Friends

Friday is another busy day for Bamboo. Maaga ang photo shoot nya. He sent Asher a morning message. Well he always send her messages even at night before going to bed, and after waking up. She is the last person on his mind before he sleeps and the first when he wakes up.

He went on with his usual routine for the day.

Sarah on the other hand is also busy. With a lot of things to consider and arranged but she had time to be on the motorcycle shop. Well she's planning of getting one, sobra trapik so she thought a motorcycle will be a good way to go places if she doesn't need to bring stuff and needs to be in one place to another really fast.

Bamboo has lots of messages and she answers some of them, minsan di na nya answer kasi nang kukulit lang ito. She likes Bamboo, she's sure she has fallen for him but she's taking her time, ayaw nya mag madali.

She's contemplating on letting him visit him sa condominium nila ni PJ so his brother can meet him. But dipa sya decided, what if PJ doesn't like him, gusto naman nya na that the man she will love eh makasundo ni PJ. Well PJ is the most important man in her life right now and Bamboo is the closest na hindi nya family.

...........

That afternoon, Bamboo and Chico is on their way to PTJ autoshop,they received a call that the SUV was finished ahead of schedule so they can already pick it up.

C: Ayan Bamboo baka maabutan mo yung may ari, this time. ( Bamboo and Chico actually tried passing by yesterday hoping na maabutan yung may ari, but he was out of the shop)

B: I hope so, sana it's really Alex, he's such a good friend and I haven't seen him for 20 years. I want to catch up.

When they arrived, PJ is on the shop but is on the phone. They were lead to his office. It's a medium aize room na the door is half glass para PJ can see what is happening outside even if he's inside his office.

The moment makita ni Bamboo yung guy on the phone, he knew already that it is Alex, he's happy na finally magkikita na ulit sila.

Alex is one of the closest sa kanya. Between Rico, Alex And Ira, kay Alex sya close noon. He knows Bamboo's problems that time about his family, his parents having a divorce and all other personal things. They were like brother from another mother ika nga. Although they were friends only for more than a year, nagkasundo agad sila ni Alex. And now he found his old friend again.

Well he has Pancho and Chico too, but Alex is someone he knew even before he became "The Bamboo Manalac". Sayang lang at after Alex and his family migarated to the US, nawala communication nila after 1 year.

They were asked by the assistant to sit inside the office but PJ doesn't know yet na andun sila because he is busy on the phone and he seems to be not in a good mood.

PJ: what? why motor cycle? naman baby, don't do that papatayin mo ba talaga ako?

S: eh PJ sobra kaya trapik dito sa pinas, so diba mas okay if mag motor ako, besides dito lang naman sa loob ng fort eh, wag ka nga masaydo paranoid

PJ: paranoid? at ako pa paranoid? no! I said no, we will talk about it later. sige na, you take care. I love you, ingat okay.. see you. napapiling nalang si PJ while hanging up the phone

PJ was surprised ng may bigla magsalita behind him.

B: Mukang may kaaway tayo ah:! ( in a little slang way)

When PJ turn to see who was talking he was surprised and happy.

PJ: Francis!! wow mam, how are you? My its been so long, ano na kumusta?