"BASH"

It's already 4:40 pm and Sarah is still busy in doing lots of last minute checking of the things needed for the cafe.

Sarah is wearing a navy blue shorts and a white polo shirt na naka tupi ng 3/4 at naka tucked in. Mukang high school sya kung titignan. PJ doesn't approve of her going out like that kanina ng matapos sila mag lunch together.
Well she convinced him otherwise kasi nga naman walking distance lang naman yung unit nila sa BASH.

Bamboo has been ready like 1 hour ago, ewan ba nya pero he keeps checking himself sa mirror bago sya maglakad going sa location where they will meet. Excited sya in a way na di nya ma explain. He is wearing just a simple jeans and white polo shirt and a comfortable walking shoes. But he keeps checking his hair.

P: Brad pumirmi ka nga nahihilo ako sayo eh, yung naka bangga ng SUV mo ang ka meet mo ha at hindi date yan, dika nga sigurado how she looks baka mamaya mukang lalake pa sayo yan hahahah

B: dude just the voice i can say she's beautiful already.

P: Ay naku dami kaya naloloko sa phone no, maganda boses pangit ang muka, kaya wag ka gaano umasa para di ma disappoint.

P: By the way ayos lang daw na wala ka sa Sunday sabi ni Geromme, gawa nalang sila ibang production using ibang artists.

...........

Bamboo is now at the door of the still closed cafe named BASH.

"hmm I wonder why BASH? must be something special? hmmm he thought. then he buzz the bell.

One of Sarah's staff opened the door for him. And he was surprised to see Bamboo. well he is famous so it's but natural. The staff let him sit first in one of the tables. The cafe interior is cozy. A little dimmed in lighting and there's like small lamppost in every booth . Medyo french and dating ng interior.

Bamboo was checking the area while waiting, one staff brought in some cold drinks and a cupcakes for him.

" Sir may kausap lang po si Ma'm, pahintay lang daw po" sabi nung staff. Bamboo just nodded. Ma'm? naku tama ata si Pancho baka matanda na ito ah. Bamboo was silently thinking.

Without Bamboo's knowledge, Asher has seen him in the cctv of the cafe. The moment she saw him, bigla sya kinabahan kaya she asked her staff to bring some snacks and tell him she's on a phone call, but the truth bigla lang sya kinabahan to meet the guy. " Grabe kung gaano ka sexy ng voice ganun kalakas ng appeal, at ang dimples pamatay" Hay naku Asher get hold of yourself. Bigla tuloy sya na concious sa suot nyang shorts. Hay naku I should have listened to PJ she told herself. Then nag inhale ay exhale then she went out na to meet mr. plant.

" Hello Mr. Bamboo" Sarah went to the booth where Bamboo was seated. Sorry for the wait, I had to take some call. I'm Asher " she said while offering her hand.

Bamboo was just staring at her. Well he expected/wished she's beautiful (because of what pancho said nanpag maganda voice the phone madalas pangit sa personal) but beautiful was an understatement right now. In front of him is like an angel.

"Bamboo okay kalang po? Asher asked him when he didn't took her hands and is just looking at her."

Para namang nagising si Bamboo when she called his name again.

"Oh I'm sorry, nagulat lang ako, Bamboo here he said now offering his hand. She took it and the moment their skin touches they both felt that electricity . Well of course both just ignored it.

Asher is now sitting in front of Bamboo.

Asher started to talk, sabi nya sa sarili nya the sooner na matapos the better, medyo na co concious sya the way Bamboo is looking at her.