Meeting chris

⚠️❗️Warnings❗️⚠️: abuse, sexual assault, swearing and smoking weed

I woke up again to yelling.

Bold= in Spanish

"MORGAN GET YOUR ASS UP NOW AND CLEAN THE HOUSE YOU LAZY BITCH" mom yelled from downstairs

I groaned at her voice and sat up and I saw my hair was a mess. It looked like I got into a fight with a lion and he did my hair for me. I tamed my wild hair as it was jet black. I got a shower and got ready for the day not giving a shit what my parents said. I covered my bruises and scars from where my dad whipped me with his belt in make up since I knew I had to go out and do groceries today because my parents are lazy fucks.

 I covered my bruises and scars from where my dad whipped me with his belt in make up since I knew I had to go out and do groceries today because my parents are lazy fucks

I put a gray jacket on and headed downstairs.

"What do you want mama" I said

"Clean up now and then go do groceries and then make dinner and then wash the dishes and then get ready for you punishment and you have an hour to go out and get groceries once you do so get your dad a beer now while he is working" she said handing me the dish cloth

I rolled my eyes as she slapped me across my cheek. I sighed and grabbed a beer out the fridge and gave it to my dad and cleaned the hole house till it was spotless. My parents didn't really use English in the house but if they were out they would pretend to be American. I grabbed my purse and headed out. I walked to the store and started collecting things I need. I went to grab a drink as another person did too.

"Oh I'm sorry here you have it" I said giving it to him

"Oh no here you take it" he said trying to give it back

"No no I insist you take it I didn't really need it anyway" I said giving the guy in the sunglasses and baseball cap a soft smile.

"Oh well thank you very much young one" he said putting it in his cart

"Have I seen you before you seem very familiar" I said looking at him

"Ummm probably but I don't recognise you I'm sorry" he said softly

"Oh I'm sorry I'm probably thinking of someone else" I said

"No worries" he said looking back at the food

I stood on my top toes and grabbed something off the top shelf.

"Hey what's that" the guy said pointing out a bruise I missed

"Oh it nothing" I said gulping and covering it

"Are you sure" he said worried

"Yeah I fell and hurt my arm, yeah I- I fell" I said nodding

"Oh okay well ima head out see you" he said saluting me and walking away

I let out a heavy breath I didn't realise I was holding in. I continued to collect the stuff I needed and I checked them and I went home and I was 1 minute late.

"MORGAN AMAR MARTINEZ WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN" dad yelled at me

"I-I the line was long I'm sorry" I said holding back tears

He grabbed his belt and sat down and tapped his knee. I gulped and put the shopping down as I bent over his knee as he started whipping the belt across my back. I screamed and cried for him to let me go but he whipped me harder and harder the more I screamed. He let me go and I cried as I put the shopping away. I got to making dinner and I gave them the dinner as they finished I washed their plates. I couldn't stop thinking about the guy earlier. I swear I've seen and heard him before. I was probably hallucinating. I gave my dad a beer and headed up to my room. I went into my bathroom and started the red hot shower. I looked in the mirror and saw my back was black and blue and some scars where the metal hook from the belt hit me. I sighed and got in the shower. I winced as the hot water hit my back. I stood in the shower for a while until my body was numb from being hot. I washed my body and changed into a black tracksuit and opened my window. I grabbed my weed and rolled a blunt as I smoked it out the window thinking about the tall dirty blond guy from before. I started playing my favourite playlist in my Alexa and I realised it was time for my punishment. I thrown my blunt out and hid my weed. I walked downstairs high as fuck.

"Your late" they both said

"No shit" I replied

"Watch your mouth whore now get the fuck on the chair now or I'll make this 2x harder for you" dad said

I looked him dead in the eyes and sat down not breaking eye contact. I knew it scared him when I did that but he never showed it. They tied me to the chair and for the next hour and half they beat me, bursted me, shocked me and they never stopped. Dad touched me in sexual ways which he never did.

"P-papa what are you doing" I said scared

"Shut up now and be quiet" he said slapping me

He began to touch me as I looked at my mom for help but she didn't do anything she just sat there and watched with a smirk on her face. He stopped after a while of touching me sexually and smirked at me creepily. He untied me and I ran off upstairs limping in pain. I sat in my room crying for hours and it was around 1am when I got an idea. I changed into a black shirt and black leggings. I grabbed my bag and packed my phone, money, weed, beer and my papers. My papers were a copy of Steve and Peggy's script in the first captain America film. I loved printing off scripts from movies and practicing them. I opened my window and snook out. I ran to the closest park and I sat at a bench. I opened the been and took a sip. I grabbed the script and started practicing it since I wanted to improve my acting. Mama and papa never let me practice let alone show them what I was capable off. It was getting close to 2am and I heard clapping as I stopped reading the script.I jumped and looked behind me. It was the same guy from the store.

"Your an actor?" He questioned

"No it's a long story but I just like to print off random scripts from movies and read them" I said sitting back down and drinking my beer

"You drink? Aren't you like 15"he said sitting down next to me

"14 and I don't only just drink I smoke weed to" I said taking another sip

"Why you seem like a cool girl with a bright future your an amazing actor" he said

"Well it's tough at home but thanks I guess" I said

"I saw that bruise on your as before I looked like a hand print" he said tapping my back

I julted in pain and squealed as he placed his hand on my back. He instantly took it off and looked at me with soft eyes sine he had his glasses off and juts a hood on

"I'm sorry I should go" I said hurrying and packing my stuff up

"No stay" he said getting up as his face shown in the light

Holy fuck.

_____________________________

Words: 1303💗

Morgan finally saw Chris evans!!! Her idol!

How do you feel about this chapter should I carry on?!?!