Day in with the family

-skip to around December 3rd-

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and jumped to see cami right in my face.

"Come on sissy get up we are having a family day in" she said happily and jumping on me

I groaned and pushed her off me and I put the cover over my head. Cami ripped the cover off me and opens my blind and turned on the light. I got up instantly and threw her over my shoulder as she squealed. I walked downstairs and out to the backyard and threw her into the pool.she screamed and I walked back inside.

"She wake you up?" Dad asked

"Shhhh to loud" I said shushing him

He nodded and I grabbed my coffee and drank it.

"Continue" I said

"I'm taking it she woke up you then" he asked as cami walked inside soaking wet.

"NEVER TELL ME TO WAKE HER UP AGAIN" she screamed making me spit out my coffee and burst out in laughed and dad to choke on his toast and laugh.

"WAIT YOU TOLD HER TO WAKE ME UP" I yelled

"Maybe" dad said quietly

I grabbed him by the ear and dragged him outside and pushed him into the pool. Cami bursted out laughed and I ran inside before dad could get to me. I ran into dad bathroom and hid in the cabinet under his sink. It took him 2 hours to find me the dumb fuck. I jumped out and scared him and he screamed like a little girl and me and cami cry of laughter.dad made me and cami breakfast and then we decided to play hide and seek. Dad was seeking first and I hid in the attic and cami hid under the couch. Ofc I won since dad never went in the attic unless it was for the Christmas tree and decorations. Next it was camis turn and dad hid under the box of blankets and I hid behind the fridge since I was small enough to fit. Dad won since cami saw my feet. It was my turn and I started in the kitchen and found no one. I moved to the living room and found no one. I then moved to dads room and I saw dad under his couch which made. Me laugh.

"Dad I know your under the couch" I said giggling

He didn't budge so I sat on the couch hearing a light groan.

"Hmmmm oh shoot I didn't see you there sorry" I said getting back up and laughing

He got out from under the couch and we spent the next hour looking for cami. I started getting really worried and panicked.

"CAMI WHERE ARE YOU YOU CAN COME OUT NOW" I shouted

She didn't answer or come out so I started getting more worried. I ran downstairs and ran outside since I hadn't checked there yet. I saw her curled up in a ball crying and shaking. I ran to her and held her.

"Hey hey hey what's wrong princess" I said worried

"I-I got trapped in a dark room and I got scared so I climbed out the window and I didn't want to ruin the game so I kept quiet" she said sobbing

I sighed and hugged her tight as I pulled her on my lap and calmed her down. Dad came running outside as he saw both of us hugging each other he ran over. I hated seeing her cry she was like my little princess she was to precious to be hurt.

"Heyyy what's wrong" he asked and knelt down

"She was trapped in dodgers room since it's the only room that doesn't have a light so she got scared of the dark and she snook out the window and I found her crying out here" I said as cami went to dad

"Oh princess I'm so sorry why didn't you tell me" dad said picking her up and kissing her head

"I didn't want to ruin the game" she said sniffling

"Princess you wouldn't have ruined anything now let's get you all cleaned up and we can wear our matching Christmas pjs and we can make gingerbread houses and watch Christmas movie while drinking hot chocolate" he said softly

She smiled and nodded and I wiped her face with my shirt. We walked back inside and I helped cami get cleaned up and I set out her pjs for her as I went and put mine on. I checked If cami was ready and she was so I picked her up as she rested her head on my shoulder. I walked downstairs and saw dad set up 2 ginger bread house stuff and I sat down with cami on my lap as dad sat next to us.

"Wanna make it a competition" dad asked

"Yes" cami said

I laughed and me and cami worked on one well I helped her since she wanted to do one on her own and dad worked on his own. Cami just ended up eating half the candy and then I put some icing on her nose which she tried licking it of which was funny. We had all finished and both of them looked a mess. Anyways we put them at the side and we ordered pizza and made hot chocolate. Once the pizza got her we all go comfy on the couch and we put on a classic home alone aka the best Christmas film ever. Well second. Elf was the best. We ate and drank hot chocolate.

(Btw I'm not a fan of hot chocolate so you can imagine smt different if you don't like it like I am)

I rested my head on camis legs as she played with my hair softly. I smiled at the feeling of her little hands tried braiding my hair. I looked up at dad as we both smiled at each other softly. I looked back at the tv and we then all fell asleep as we all cuddled as one family.

_____________________________

Words:1015💗