Acting with dad

Bold= acting

Me and dad both woke up at around 6am to get ready. We both had breakfast and I ran off upstairs to get ready.

I ran downstairs and put on my shoes

I ran downstairs and put on my shoes. I said by to dodger and met dad out in the car. I got in the car as he drove to set. I was so excited to meet McKenna and Jenny. McKenna was 11 and she was so pretty. Dad pulled into the parking lot and we both got out and grabbed out bags and headed to our assigned trailers. We were the first ones here out of the actors. Me and dad got into our outfits and make up and it too around 2 hours for everyone to get ready. McKenna Jenny and Octavia all to come and we were all ready to start filming.

"And action!" They yelled

"Hey! Hey come on let's move" he said knocking on the door. "No" Mary yelled through the door. "Let me see" frank said. "No" she yelled. "Mary come on it can't be that bad" i said. "Come on I made you special breakfast" frank said. "You can't cook" Mary said. "Aye Mary open up" he said knocking on the door once more. "Come on Mary just open the door please" I said. She opens the door and gave us both a please will you shut the fuck up look as I held back my laughter. "You look beautiful" frank said. Mary sighed and stormed out the room. "I look like a Disney character" she said. "More like an eBay American girl doll" I said sitting down. Frank gave me a look. "What I didn't say anything" I said. Frank sighed.

"And cut well done guys" the filmed said

" you were amazing Morgan" McKenna said coming to me and jumping on my back.

"Thank you princess so are you" I said smiling me holding her up.

"Okay next scene is with McKenna and and Chris so Morgan you can go get ready for your next scene with octavia and Chris" the director said

I smiled and nodded and headed to my trailer. I got ready for my next scene and I wore this and had my hair like this.

 I got ready for my next scene and I wore this and had my hair like this