Bringing bella home (short part)

It was now march 10th and we were free to go home. I changed into some clothes and then got Bella ready to go. Caden went downstairs and got the car ready and dad said the whole family were waiting for me and Sebastian.

***

@morganevans

100,988,147 likes❤️

100,988,147 likes❤️

Morganevans todays the day we bring this cutie home thank you to the whole family for helping me and caden the past 4 days and all the love from everyone it really means a lot and now me caden and bella all start a new chapter in our lives, your mommy and daddy love you princess 💗 @cadenbarron

***

Caden came back up and rubbed my back as i put bella in the car seat.

"you ready?" he asked kissing my head

"yeah can you carry the car seat while i grab the bag?" i asked

"yeah come on" he said

He grabbed the car seat and i grabbed the hospital bag and we both walked downstairs. Caden put bella in the back and i got in and i was still in pain with my stitches.

I had a small headache which the doctors said all I needed was a drink so caden went to in and out and we got some drinks and Caden fed Bella since she was still a daddy's girl.

We ate and then headed home. Caden helped me out as I got out slowly and I grabbed the bag out the trunk and caden grabbed the car seat. We walked inside only to see the whole family waiting and a massive sign saying welcome home Bella.

"Welcome home" dad said smiling

"You didn't have to do this" I said smiling as I closed the door.

"Where is she?" Scot asked excitedly

"She's asleep" caden said placing down the car seat.

He got her out slowly and holding her on his chest as she was so small on his chest everyone was close to tears even Sebastian

"She's so small" shanna said

"Is she a mommy's girl or daddy's girl" Carly asked

"Daddy's girl" I said laughing

"Every girl is" Sebastian said

"Where's dodger" I asked dad

"In the living room" he said

I walked to the living room and opened the door slowly as dodger was laying on the couch. I slowly walked over and stroked his head.

"Hey buddy it's just me" I said smiling as he jumped up and licked my face

I laughed and he jumped down and I walked into the kitchen and dodger ran to caden. Caden knelt down slowly and showed dodger Bella as dodger softly booped her head with his nose.

He rested his head on her belly as she sneezed making him jump and take his head off and making everyone laugh. We all sat down and everyone took turns holding her.

***

@cadenbarron

68,156,824 likes ❤️

68,156,824 likes ❤️

Cadenbarron back home now baby girl xx @morganevans

***

I talked to everyone about what happened about the c section and everything and we had some food and watched a movie. Everyone soon left and me and caden decided to head to bed bc we both had about 6 hours sleep in the past 4 days.

We placed Bella down in her crib and then I turned on the baby monitor and me and caden headed to bed and again we took turns waking up every 3 hours to feed her.

____________________________

Words:565💗