John (short part)

Tw! Torture and rape

We finally got to the house and we all got out and then walked inside as I saw a fairly old man on the couch.

"Who are you" I asked

"You must be Morgan" he said downing his whiskey.

"Y-yeah I am" I said

"I'm John your new boyfriend" he said getting up and walking over to me as his 6'2 self towered over me.

"Boyfriend?" I said

"Yeah" he said

"No I'm 16" I said going to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Let go of me now before I cut your hand off" I said coldly.

"No can do darling you see your parents are paying me to do this" he said smirking

"To do what?" I asked

"Have a baby with you" he said

"WHAT NO IM 16 NOT FUCKING 30" I yelled as he put his hand over my mouth.

I bit his hand and kicked him in the dick and ran but my birth dad grabbed my foot causing me to hit my head on the stairs and black out.

///////////////////////////////////////

I woke up tied to a bed completely naked and tape around my mouth.

"Ahhh your awake" John said standing up

"Don't bother try screaming" Elena said

"No one can hear you" Pedro said

I tried getting out the rope but it was to tight when John and Pedro both started to undress themselves while Elena undressed herself and sat with her legs spread and pleasured herself.

I gulped as john forces himself into me and pedro ripped off the tape and shove himself into me too.

I gagged as they both began raping me while Elena pleasure herself over it. I cried for them to stop but they didn't and began whipping me and slapping me and going harder on me.

I only thing on my mind right now was cami I didn't want her to think I wasn't coming home I needed to stay for her. The continued to do this for hours and days.

It came up to the 12th day and I was already done I didn't want to hurt anymore. I grabbed the phone on the counter and I locked the door and then called 911. I started talking to them whilst crying against the wall. They said they were sending the police round and I hung up as soon as I heard footsteps. It had the be John since Elena and Pedro was shopping

John unlocked the door with his key and grabbed the phone and slapped me.

"What do you think your doing you slut" he said angrily

"N-nothing" I said sobbing

"Bullshit" he said grabbing me by my hair and pinning me to the floor and beating me and then biting my wrist leaving bite marks and then carving slave on both my wrists with a knife. I screamed and kicked him off me and then grabbed the rope and hung him To the ceilings as I laid there seeing black spots and then I heard sirens and then the black spots got big and I ended up going in unconscious.

_____________________________

Words:523💗