Car accident

-a week later-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey darling" pedro said

"P-pedro" I said scared

"Bingo" Elena said stopping me from running out.

"Let me go" I said

"No can do darling" Elena said

"I'm not scared of you both anymore" I said trying not to sound scared but inside I was shitting myself.

"You think we believe that" pedro said getting closer to me

I backed up into a wall and they both go closer to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I julted up awake sweating and crying. I looked at the time which it said 5:30 once again. I sighed and got up and had a steaming hot shower for about an hour. I got out and got ready for the day and I still hadn't got the nightmare out of my head. I walked downstairs and saw cami and dad eating breakfast.

 I walked downstairs and saw cami and dad eating breakfast

"Morning princess" dad said hugging me

"Morning" I mumbled

"You okay" he asked rubbing my back

"Yeah just a headache" I said turning off the light

"Okay have something to eat and then I'll get you some medicine" dad said giving me a plate of breakfast he made for me.

I nodded and sat down next to cami and started eating not saying a word. After I ate dad gave me some medicine and I sat outside in our backyard need the fire pit. I got a call from ollies mom so I answered it.

"Hey what's up" I said

"Morgan you need to get to the hospital now" she said

"Why what's wrong is everything okay" I asked getting up and running inside.

"Ollie was on his way home from getting food with his friends and he got into a car accident" she said

I stoped in my tracks and gulps.

"O-okay In on my way" I said putting on my shoes

"Okay I'll see you later sweetheart" she said ending the phone

I ran to the living room and grabbed my bag.

"Hey you okay?" Dad asked

"Ollie been in a car accident" I said

"Shit is he okay" dad asked

"I don't know dad but can you just take me to the hospital" i asked

"Yeah go get in the car" he said throwing me his keys.

I ran to the car and got in which dad and cami got in soon after. Dad drove to the hospital as I saw Ollie's mom outside. I got out and ran to her and hugged her.

"Is he okay" I asked

"Yeah he's okay don't worry he just has a few broken bones and a concussion but he's awake now" she said giving me a small smile

"Can we seee him" I asked

"Yeah ofc I'll take you through" she said

All 3 of us still followed Ella to the room where Ollie was staying. We all walked inside and I saw Ollie awake with cuts all over his face as I took a shaky breath.

"Your here" he said smiling

I nodded as a tear fell down my cheek. He opened his arms as I walked over and hugged him carefully not wanting to hurt him.

"Thank god your okay" I said

"You can't get rid of me that easily" he said making me laugh a bit.

I let go and kissed him and then cami got on the bed slowly and hugged him and dad hugged him too. I sat down on the chair next to Ollies bed and held his hand. Cami sat on my knee and the doctors told us that it would take around 3 months for a full recovery so we had to tell the directors of the movie truth we had to push it back since Ollie wouldn't be better in time for the movie. I ended up laying on the bed with Ollie and resting my head on his chest basically since it was the only part of him that didn't hurt. We all stayed and talked for a while before dad and cami left and I decided to stay.

"You okay beautiful" Ollie asked rubbing my back.

"Yeah I'm okay don't worry" I said smiling at him

"I'm going to be fine you know stop worrying" he said moving the hair behind my ear

"I know i just don't wanna loose you" I said

"You'll never ever loose me" he said kissing me

"Good because your stuck with me now" I said smiling

"Oh no" he said

I giggled and kissed him once more and again rested my head on his chest. We all then ended up falling asleep around 11 pm.

_____________________________

Words:783💗

Sorry this is a short one I just didn't know how to end it xxx (hehe like my life)