Make out scene

Today was the day me and Ollie had to film our make out scene. I was nervous since the director said that the scene would contain us taking off our clothes and stuff.

I got a shower early and I made myself some coffee then got ready. Cami was at school and dad was filming so I was alone for this morning.

I got my work bag which had some things in I would need for today. I put my bag in the car and then drove to set.I saw I was the last one here but I was on time gladly.

I got out my car and then went to my trailer. I got ready for my first scene which would Connie asking Jamie is she could go to his house to study and then it would cut to Connie's parents arguing again and then to the make out scene.

We filmed for about 4 hours before filming for the make out scene since seb kept messing up his lines and so did i. I was nervous could you blame me.

It was finally time for the make out scene and I was really nervous. I took a deep breath as me and Ollie got into place.

"You okay babe?" Ollie asked

"Yeah just nervous" I said

"You'll be fine okay I promise you that I won't go any further if you don't want me too. All it is is a make out scene and we take our shirts off." He said kissing my cheek

"I know but this is going to be on tv I'm scared people will hate my body and stuff" I said looking down

"Hey your body is amazing okay I promise everything is going to be fine" he said lifting my head up as I nodded.

The scene took about 2 hours since me and Ollie both kept laughing and then mocking each other and we couldn't get it perfectly right.

- the scene-

Jamie towered over me as we both looked deeply into each others eyes. Jamie leaned down and kissed me softly as we kept our lip together and we began making out as I put my arms around his neck. He signalled for me to jump up which I did and he wrapped my legs around him. He walked over to the bed and placed me down and slowly took off his shirt as he kept kissing me. He soon then started kissing down my neck and I slid of my shirt as he kissed my chest as I let out soft moans. He left hickeys down my neck as he kissed down my body. He stopped and then we both looked each other dead in the eyes.

-end-

"Cut that was perfect thank you guys" Diana said (the girl who films it)

Me and Ollie both put our shirt back on and smiled.

"You did amazing" he said kissing my head

"You do realise I'm going to have to hid this for my dad" I said pointing at me neck

"Oh well at least I've marked what's mine" he said making me laugh as he kissed my cheek.

I smiled softly as we filmed for the rest of the day and then I went back to my trailer and I saw seb on my couch which made me jump.

"Fucking hell sebastian" I said holding my chest and hold onto my door

"Sorry I just come in here to play switch" he said laughing

"Could have told me Jesus" I said walking in and sitting down at my make up station.

"You have fun?" He said

"Yeah why" I asked as I wiped up my make up.

"Your neck" he said a bit coldly.

"It was for the scene sea bass they said we had to do real ones" I said.

"Want me to help?" He asked

"Sure" I said.

He got up and pulled my head back by my hair.

"Is you bastard" I said hitting his no no spot which made him hunch over in pain and groan.

"Ugh you bitch" he said making me laugh.

"Your 36 grow up" I said

"Yeah and your like my daughter fuck off" he said dropping the floor holding his groin.

"What a way to speak to your daughter" I said laughing.

"Shut up" he said getting up with his face all red

"Don't pull my hair then bitch" I said

He rolled his eyes and helped me cover up my hickeys while we were just bullying each other the hole time.

"I see you've done this before?" I said pointing to my neck.

"Oh yk I did it back in the day for a couple girls here and there" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Please like any girl with sleep with you" I said

"Hey I'm not that bad" he said

"You act like a man child" I said grabbing my bag.

"Your fucking 4'11 calm down shorty" he said. I kicked his shin and smirked.

"I may be tiny but I am capable of way more than a tall person" I said walking to my car

"I'll see you Tomorrow shorty" he said

"Bye sea bass" I said

I got in my car and then drove him and as I got home I saw dodger at the window waiting for me and as he saw my car he stood up and wagged his tail hard and ran around to the front door. I parked in the drive and headed inside as dodger jumped up at me.

_____________________________

Words:930💗