1 and a half years later....

I've been living in South Carolina with Chloe and Georgia for about a year and a half now and I had finally finished season 3 of obx and I was moving back home but I was getting my own house and me and caden would be living together.

After a long 2 hour flight we landed and keep in mind I haven't seen anyone in a year and a half and no one knows about Chloe and dad was getting married next month and it was camis birthday today.

We got in my car and drove down to my parents and we were all nervous. Me and Chloe we both 20 and caden is about to turn 21 and cami was turning 12. We finally got to dads house and snook inside since I had a key for the door. I heard everyone in the kitchen and I softly close the door and peaked my head through the door.

I saw everyone was there watching cami open her presents. I took a deep breath and opened the door and walked in with Chloe and Georgia.

"Who missed me?" I said throwing my arms up as everyone screamed and I was tackled into a hug by dad.

We both sobbed as I heard everyone scream and mom and cami started crying as they all hugged me tightly.

"Your here" dad said holding my face

"I'm here dad and I brought some guests" I said

"CHLOE" cami screamed as she ran to her and Chloe hugged her tightly.

"Hello pretty girl i missed you" she said giggling

"T-that's impossible" mom said

"It's a long story but hello Chris" Georgia said

"Hello" dad said hugging Georgia and mom gave Georgia a hug too.

We all spent the next half hour hugging and i realised a few people were missing. Caden and Sebastian.

"Where's Sebastian?" I asked

"He's out grabbing some stuff right now" dad said kissing my head

"What about caden?" I asked

"At his apartment" he said

"Can you invite him over and tell Sea bass to hurry I miss them" I said smiling.

"I'll call him" he said smiling

I smiled and dad left to call them and we all sat down as we talked for a bit to catch up until I heard a knock at the door. I looked at dad and nodded as he went and opened the door as Sebastian walked in. I got up and walked around the couch so Sebastian could see me and he instantly dropped the bags.

"Hey seb" I said giggling as a few tears dropped down my cheek.

"Morgan" he said softly

I smiled really hard and ran and hugged him as he hugged me back tightly. We stayed hugging for a while and then he said hi to Chloe and again he was confused so she told him everything and it was time to surprise caden.

Dad opened the door for him as I hid behind the door.

"Hey bud how are you" dad asked hugging caden

"Good good why do you need me" caden asked and damn he sounded different.

"Umm we have a surprise for you" dad said closing the door to reveal me.

Caden looked at me and instantly turned around and knelt to the floor and held his face as I giggled. Everyone was filming and I gently rubbed his back.

"Hey baby" I said softly as my voice broke

He didn't say anything and just tackled me into a hug as I heard little sobs from him onto my shoulder.

"I missed you" I whispered in his ear

"Your so beautiful" he said holding my face as he looked at me with red eyes and tears down his cheek

"And you have a beard" I said smiling as i wiped his tears.

"YOUR HOME" he screamed and tackled me to the floor as he rolled and hugged me tightly.

"It's not just me baby" I said smiling

"Who else" he asked

I got up and helped him up as Chloe came inside and he looked at me with a bright smile since him and Chloe were like brother and sister.

"Clover" he said

"Hey" she said smiling as a small tear ran down her face

He walked over to her and hugged her tightly and I smiled softly as I hugged cami tightly.

"I missed you pretty girl" I whispered in her ear as she smiled.

"I missed you more" she said as I smiled and kissed her head softly.

"I love you 3000" I said

"I love you always and forever." She said

"RIGHT ENOUGH OF THE SAPPY SHIT LETS GO IN THE POOL" dad yelled

"LANGUAGE" I yelled back making everyone laugh

We all got into the pool and had an amazing day back together again and it made me realise how much I missed everyone.

***
@morganevans

162,916,263 likes❤️

162,916,263 likes❤️

MorganEvans missed this man like crazy. 4 long years later we are still going strong xx @cadenbarron

***
@cadenbarron

 69,168,239 likes❤️

69,168,239 likes❤️

Cadenbarron after 1 and a half years ive finally got my girl back💙 @morganevans

____________________________

Words:853💗