Halloween disaster

I woke up and it was finally the day of my favourite season. Halloween. I decided to be ghost face, dad decided to be joker and Camilla decided to be a dead bride. Camilla was a lot better with her English and we finally told the avengers cast about Camilla me we were going to RDJs house for a Halloween party. He told us it was just going to be the avengers cast and there kids and husbands or wife's. I did mine,dads and camilla's make up since I was amazing like call me fucking Kylie Jenner or sum shit. I knew I didn't have to do much since I would be wearing a mask. I helped Camilla with her outfit while dad was downstairs getting ready. I got my cloak on and grabbed my mask and my bloody knife. ITS FAKE PEOPLE CALM DOWN. Everyone said I looked a bit like Sydney in the first scream movie but I don't see it. Underneath my cloak I dressed as billy loomis but I knew I was going to keep the cloak and mask on all night since I wanted to scare people. We got in the car and dad drove to RDJs house. we finally got there and got out and i held camilla since I was scared of her getting lost. We walked inside and dad went and talked to rdj about trimming a new avengers film or smt. I picked up Camilla since she wanted to be carried and yes I was strong I have been going to the gym. And plus camilla wasn't heavy at all for a 5 year old. I placed her on the counter in RDJs kitchen and I poured us both a drink. I gave her on and I lifted my mask up a bit and took a sip of mine.

"You okay cami" I asked her

"Yeah just don't like massive places" she said holding onto me tight

"Hey youll be okay I promise as long as you stay with me you'll be okay" I said softly

She smiled and nodded. I saw Indio RDJs son. I decided to scare him to make cami laugh.

"Hey watch this" I said to her

She watched me as I crept behind a counter and jumped out at Indio scaring him as he screamed like a little girl. Me and cami laughed and I walked back over to cami.

"You little shit Morgan you scared the hell out of me" he said pulling my hair

"Oh shut up your 23 grow up" I said slapping his head

"Ow fuck that hurt" he said rubbing his head

"Ugh softy" I said which made cami laugh

"Well try going to jail you won't be tough then" he said walking away

I rolled my eyes as me and Indio never really got along since the day I met him. Idk why tho.

"Morg" cami said

"Yes princess" I asked

"Holland 10 o'clock" she said in Spanish

I looked to my right and rolled my eyes as I saw Tom aka spoiler-man. I decided to scare the living shit out of his too which would be funny since he is scared of spider when his marvel character is spider man. I jumped in front of him making him scream and run away. Well that was easy. Cami laughed her head off as I walked back over to her. Dad came over.

"Why did Tom scream like a girl and run away" he asked

"Because he's a scared cat he got scared by a 4'11 15 year old in a ghost face mask" I said laughing

"Oh my god that boy Istg" dad mumbled making cami laugh

Dad stayed and talked to me and cami for a bit before disappearing again. All the dance music came on so cami wanted to dance so I went and danced with her. We dance literally from 3pm to 7pm. I was really sweaty so I asked dad if he could watch cami for me and I went outside for some air and I took off my mask and cloak. I put them in the car as I started feeling dizzy. I leaned against the car swallowing my saliva a lot. I felt really sick and I ran out of the drive and into a corner and started throwing up. I think dad and cami got a little worried considering they came out 2 minutes later as I was throwing up. Dad ran over as soon as he saw me and cami helped hold my hair back as dad rubbed my back.

"Come on princess get it all up" dad said rubbing my back

I kept throwing us for the next 5 minutes as it came to a stop.

"You feel better now?" Dad asked as I felt my legs go weak and I collapsed into dads arms.

"Daddy what's wrong with her" cami asked

"I don't know princess but go get in the car" he said

Cami ran and got in the car as dad picked me up as I was about half conscious and half in my own world. He put me in the car and ran inside. I think he too RDJ that he was leaving and he ran back out and got in the car and started driving home.

"You okay princess" dad asked me

"I don't know I feel dizzy, nauseous and tired" I mumbled

"I know princess we going home now just try stay awake for me" he said rubbing my head

I nodded and leaned my head against the head rest. We finally got home after what felt like hours. Dad picked me up and then helped cami out as she ran inside and held the door open for dad and dad walked inside placing me on the couch. He knelt down in front of me as cami ran off to her room

"Princess can you hear me still" he asked

I nodded weakly as he then placed a blanket over me and a pillow under my head. Dodger jumped up and cuddled up to me.

"Try get some rest princess okay we will see if you feel okay tomorrow" dad said kissing my head

Dad got up and turned off the light and left. I felt really weird like my skin wasn't my skin and it was just mush. I was petting dodger when I got really bad pain in my legs. It was like someone was running over then continuously. I eventually fell asleep around 2am I think just because the pain did not stop.

_____________________________

Word:1104💗