Ollie football game (Short part)

Today was ollies football game so since dad was going to be busy with meetings in  Atlanta which was 16 hour away I decided to take cami with me to watch him play. He had to set off early for it so I decided to drive my Range Rover to the game.

I was going to be meeting his parents there and they said it was going to be warm so I decided to wear shorts and Ollie old football shirt and put a ribbon in my hair. I did the same for cami so it was like we were matching.

I grabbed a eye liner and I wrote ' 28 ' which was ollies number. I helped her up into my car and then she put her seatbelt on and then I got in and drove to the stadium.

"You okay back there pretty girl" I asked cami.

"Yeah I'm excited to see him play" she said kicking her feet

"You'll love it but you have to stay with me okay so you don't get lost" I said pulling into the parking lot.

"Okay moo" she said

I smiled and pulled into a parking spot and got out. I then got cami out as I texted Ella ,ollies mom, to see where she is and she came and met me outside. We all walked in together and I held cami so I knew she would be lost. We sat at the front row and I gave Danny a hug and we all waited for the game to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@morganevans

72,764,159 likes

72,764,159 likes.

MorganEvans Ollies football game number 28❤️❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He game started and we all cheered on Ollie as he played. Ollie played really well and at half time we were winning 14-31. We all went for toilet breaks and grabbed some drinks and then went and sat back down. The second half started and then we ended up winning 31-67. Me and cami walked up to the railing as Ollie ran over to us.

"You made it" he said climbing up and taking off his helmet.

"Yeah ofc i did we wanted to see you play" I said kissing him

"Ughhh my pretty girl" he said picking up cami

Cami giggled as they both hugged each other and Ollie kissed her head as me and his parents walked into the field. We all took turning hugging him and I was the last to hug him.

"Mmm you played well" I said kissing him

"Thank you gorgeous" he said smiling

I smiled as we talked for a bit and then we took picture and her went to get changed as me cami and his parents walked out to our cars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@morganevans

45,825,138 likes

45,825,138 likes

MorganEvans my winner 🏆 xxx @oliver28x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dad texted saying he was going to be staying the night at a hotel since and he would drive back in the morning so he would home by around 4pm tomorrow. So I asked Ollie if he wanted to stay the night and he said yeah so I drove home with cami and then Ollie drove to ours after going home and getting changed and getting spare clothes. We all decided to sit on the couch and watch a movie until these 2 fell asleep on me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@morganevans

(Pretend it's Ollie and cami)

67,534,819 likes

MorganEvans my sleepy baby's 🤍 they both fell asleep on me I mean talk about personal space x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to let them sleep and I ended up falling asleep too.