Christmas

I woke up to caden slowly shaking me and I groaned and turned over.

"Princess wake up its 10am we have to go to your parents house soon" he said softly as he placed a soft kiss on my head

"It's to early" I said sniffling

"I know I'm sorry okay but we have to go" he said rubbing my side.

"Okay fine" I said as I wrapped my arms around cadens neck and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He laughed and held me up and walked into his living room. He sat downa on the couch with me as I put my legs over his and he rubbed my legs slowly. We watched the snow outside while we sat in our matching pjs.

"What your presents?" He asked

"Yeah I just need to get yours out" I said getting up

"I'll make us some coffee" he said

I nodded and I walked to the spare room and grabbed all Cadens presents and came back and put them down on the table.

There wasn't many since I knew he didn't need or want a lot of stuff. He walked in with two cups of coffee so I sat down and he handed me one as he sat down two with his.

"You go first I want you to see what I got you" I said smiling

"I don't like that smile what have you done" he said making me laugh

"nothing you'll love them just open it" I said  laughing

He liked at me weird and grabbed the small box and opened it and it was a chunky ring he talked about a couple months ago and he then opened the rest.

I got him a frame with a picture of me and him in it and then I got a couple pictures of me, him, cami and Mattheo since he wanted some to hang up in his new house since we were planning on getting a house together after I finished filming for outer banks and he would finish collage.

He then gave me my gifts and I opened them which he got me so much stuff. He got me some dresses and some pictures of me and him and a promise ring which was fucking beautiful.

"Okay get up you need to get ready for your parents" he said slapping my ass

"Okay fine" I said giggling

Caden and his family weren't really talking at the moment so he was spending Christmas with us. I went to our room and got ready and put on my promise ring since I took it off when I got in the shower.

 I went to our room and got ready and put on my promise ring since I took it off when I got in the shower

I walked out and saw caden cleaning up the kitchen a bit. I walked behind him and hugged him as I kissed his shoulder

"Your so warm" i said giggling

"Get your cold hands off" he said laughing

I smiled and took them off. I got all my family's presents and put them in the car and caden came down and helped me after cleaning up a bit. We got in the car and drove to my parents house.

We finally got there after 40 minutes of traffic. I got out and caden helped me get all the presents out and I closed the trunk as caden went and unlocked the door. We walked inside only to be tackled into a hug by cami.

"Woah helllo beautiful" I said giggling as I put the presents down and hugged cami tightly.

"Merry Christmas" she said hugging me and caden.

"Merry Christmas to you two where's mama and papa" I asked

"In the living room with dodger" she said

"Here grab these" caden said giving cami some presents as it covered her face.

We both laughed we walked into the living room which I helped cami since she couldn't see.

"Hey guys merry Christmas" dad said hugging me

"Merry Christmas" I said smiling

"How are you" mom asks hugging me as dad then hugged caden

"I'm good" I said smiling

She smiled and kissed the top of my head and hugged caden and we all sat down and opened presents. Soon after all the family came and we all had an amazing day together again after months.

_____________________________

Sorry this one's a bit short I didn't know what to add to it xxx

Words:724💗