Worst day

Tw!! Bullying, throwing up, suicidal thoughts, panic attack and self harm (if I missed any please tell me)

-a month later-

I woke up around 6:42am because I had to get ready for school. Dad told me he would take cami to school so it would be easier for me. I didn't ask dad about the girl because I didn't want him to yell at me or anything for being nosey. I get ready for school and then headed to my car.

I put my headphones in my bag since I couldn't be fucking bothered today because we had a math quiz

I put my headphones in my bag since I couldn't be fucking bothered today because we had a math quiz. I drove to school and I saw ollies car was already there.

I parked next to ollies car and headed inside. I saw Ollie talking to a girl and she was all over him. I curled up my firsts and bit my tongue.

I decided to leave it and walk past him ignoring him and then I walked to my history class and sat down as a group of boys sat behind me and Ollie was in maths so I didn't have him with me.

Half way into the class a boy threw a piece of paper at my head. I jumped and turned around as I saw them laughing. I leaned down and picked it up and unraveled it as it read 'loose some weight whale legs'.

I gulped and ignored it and I put it in my bag hiding it from the teacher. I held back tears and I put on my sunglasses to hide it.

"Miss evans please take off your glasses it isn't a fashion show" the teacher said

"No" I said quietly

"Now miss or I'll have to send you to the head office" she said

"Do it I don't care" I said getting up and grabbing my bag and walking out and slamming the door.

I walked through the halls as one of the teachers pulled me aside.

"You okay Morgan" she asked

"Get off me I'm fine" I said ripping my arm away and walking off again

The bell rang and I saw Ollie coming out of his class with the same girl from before they were holding hands this time. I gulped and a tear dropped down my check. I ran in the opposite direction and into the bathrooms and I locked the stall as a group of girls came in.

"Oh my god have you seen Lucas's story" one of them said

"Oh my god yeah it was so funny Morgan is so fat she needs to loose weight she thinks she's so pretty and everything but she's just attention seeking" the other girl said

"Guys look at ollies story" another girl said.

"Holy shit that's Meghan she's the hottest girl in school." Girl 2 said.

"I know right she has big boobs and I'd kill to be her" the first girl said

The next bell rang and they walked out as I stayed in the bathroom and I couldn't get the thought 'your too fat' out of my head. I tied my hair back as I leaned over the toilet and shoved my fingers down my throat. I made myself throw up and it drained me. I sighed and got up and headed to my maths class 10 minutes late and hey ho guess who was there. Meghan.