Christmas eve

It was finally Christmas Eve and me and cami were in my room wrapping dad presents while he was visiting uncle Scott since he need help setting his new bed up or smt like that so it was just me cami and dodger. Me and cami finished wrapping dads presents and we then wrote his name on them. Cami ran and put them under the tree as I grabbed the 2 bags full of camis presents that I wrapped last night and put them under the tree. After me and cami decided to prep up some food for the Christmas dinner since we were hosting Christmas this year for the family which I was excited about. I got an email saying the premiere for wreck it Ralph was next month and the premiere of believe me was going to be in a couple weeks. I was told we had to start filming truth in April too which I was excited about. Cami helped me prep up some Spanish dishes for the Christmas dinner since grandma wanted me to make some Spanish food.

"IM HOME GIRLS" dad yelled from the front door

Cami jumped down and ran to him as he picked her up and hugged her tight.

"Ughhh hello my princess" he said placing a kiss on her head

"Me and Morgan are making Spanish dishes for tommorow" she said happily

"Oooo come show me" he said

He let cami down as she came running back into the kitchen and dad came in behind her.

"Hey dad how was it at uncle Scott's" I asked hugging him

"It was good he was being an idiot he kept using the wrong screws" he said kissing my head and hanging up his coat.

"I'm not surprise" I said giggling

"What you making" he asked

"Pestiños they are like churros but they are glazed in honey or cinnamon sugar and Galets Soup with is like pasta but the meat is boiled with the soup" I said smiling

"Sound yummy they smell nice" he said smiling

"Cami helped me a lot she's really good" I said giving cami the brush to brush the Pestiños in honey.

"Damn I don't even need to cook anymore I have 2 private chefs" he said making me and cami laugh.

"Yeah grandma asked me to make a Spanish dessert and dish for tomorrow so I remembered how to make these dishes so I asked cami for help and she helped me make them" I said stirring the soup up slowly.

"Can I try one?" Dad asked pointing to the Pestiños

"Fine but only one and then you missy can be my taste tester for this soup" I said pointing at cami

They both smiled and dad picked up one of the Pestiños that were ready and he tried it.

"Damn these are amazing" he said licking the cinnamon of his lips

"Yeah they were my favourite when I was little I asked my abuelita to always make them she made the best Pestiños she gave me the recipe for it and I've made them every Christmas since" I said taking a spoon and getting a bit of the soup and blowing on it to cook it down.

"You should become a chef your amazing" cami said

"I think I'll stick to acting" I said laughing

I walked over to cami and she took the soup of the spoon.

"Good?" I asked

She rolled her eyes back in how good it tasted and I laughed.

"I take that as a yes" I said as dad laughed

"Hey did you guys add more presents to the tree" dad asked

"Yeah I put camis under and me and cami wrapped your presents while you was out so they are under there too" I said turning off the stove and taking some tin foil and wrapping the top of the pan so the heat stays in over night so it would be warm in the morning and I could heat it up in the morning.

"Ohhh okay" he said sitting down

"Daddy" cami said after jumping into dads lap

"Yes princess" he said feeding her the rest of the Pestiños.

"Can I be an actor like you some day" she asked

"Only if you want too princess I see the same thing I saw in Morgan the day I saw her" he said smiling and playing with her blonde hair

"I wanna be like you and sissy like you both are actors and models and I want to be pretty like you both" she said playing with dads fingers

"You are pretty my angel your prettier than me and dad combined and I'm sure when people see you they will all love you" I said kissing her head

"I'm pretty?" She asked

I smiled and nodded and she jumped in my arms and kissed my cheek. I put her on my shoulder and she played the drums on my head.

"Right you 2 go get ready for bed we have to be in bed before santa comes" dad said. Me and cami both groaned.

"Come on princesses" he said moving us both along

I took cami off my shoulder and held her as she dug head head into my chest.

"Do you wanna sleep in my bed tonight" I whispered in her ear since dad never let her sleep in my room

She smiled and nodded. I decided to let dad take her to her room and when he left I would sneak through our bathroom and let her come in my room. I got ready for bed and indexed to put on a movie and wait for dad to leave to his room. He said goodnight to me and went to his room. I got up slowly and opened my bathroom door and then opened camis.

"Hey princess" I whispered

She ran around her bed to me and I closed both doors. She jumped into my bed and I got in with her. I cuddled her tight and smiled.

"Happy now" I whispers

She nodded happily and kissed my nose. We watched a movie and it was like 10pm so we put on another movie which was Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix . I finally got cami to like Harry Potter SORRY DAD but we both was obsessed with harry potter. I mean what can you say it's the best movie and book series ever. Cami fell asleep on my chest half way into the movie so I kissed her head and fell asleep with her while holding her tightly. I was afraid to let cami go ever since I saw her and I will never let her go. And if she got a boyfriend I'd kill him ✌🏻.

_____________________________

Words:1131💗