Announcement from Author

Hello everyone! I know its been a really, really long time since I've released a new chapter and I'm really sorry. I haven't touched or updated this story since the December of 2019 and there is a reason why. I had full intention of completing this story and starting a sequel, as requested by a few readers of this story. Unfortunately at this time, I do not want to say it won't be done, I'd love to finish this story and see what happens with the characters and the progression of everyone. 

However, at this time, I do not feel the creativity as I did when this story first began. Since the passing of my stepmom on 11/19/2017, and now the passing of my mom 03/15/2023, I just don't feel the creativity and interest in seeing where this story goes. I don't want to fully delete the story as it's taken me a few years to get where I am with it right now, but I also don't want it to just sit unfinished. As of now, my plan is to leave it as is and eventually, hopefully, I can come up with some ideas as to finish the story but to just leave it at a one book story. 

I would also like to announce that a new book is in the works. I'm trying to get back into the creativity and enjoyment of writing like I used to. I'm not quite started with the book yet, it's still in the plan out part of the process, but I have high hopes for it and strongly feel it's going to be a great book, to both read and write.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this story, please leave them in the comments of this announcement. And please, keep a look out for my new book, as it will begin to be readable within the next few days. Thank you! - Kristi