Chapter 5

Justin's P.O.V (something New YAY!!!)

I just finished talking to Rebecca. Ever since the minute we bumped into each other yesterday, I thought she was really pretty... Beautiful even. I just don't know how to tell her. And that is why I invited her to come watch me rehearse. I will sing a song to her, and when I am done, I will tell her how I feel about her. I just really hope this won't backfire on me. I really like her and I need to know how she will feel after hearing the sing.

I started driving to her house since I had to be at the studio in 30 minutes. That would give me enough time to get Rebecca, take her to go get Starbucks, and then go to the studio and sing her a song while rehearsal.

Rebecca's P.O.V

I was getting ready for breakfast with Justin when I heard my phone go off. When I checked my phone, I saw I got a text from Justin.

Justin- I am a few minutes away from your house. Make sure you are ready. We don't want to be late to the studio.

Rebecca- Okay. I am ready.

After I sent the message, I checked my outfit one last time to make sure I looked right.

I then went downstairs and grabbed my wallet and phone and went to my living room to tell Alice where I was going

I then went downstairs and grabbed my wallet and phone and went to my living room to tell Alice where I was going. "Good morning. I just wanted to let you know I am going with Justin to go get some breakfast and then I am going to go with him to rehearsal's for tonight." I told her.

"Okay. Be safe. And if you need any backup, I'm only one call away. And make sure you text me every hour so I know you are okay. Okay?" She asked.

"Okay. I'll see you in a few hours. See ya." I said.

"You too. Love you" She commented.

"Love you too." I replied

I then walked out the door because I heard Justin knock on the door. "hey." I told him.

"Hey, Becca" He replied with a smile on his face. I kind of froze since he called me by my nickname. I didn't know he knows my nickname. And people don't call me that unless they are my friend or in my family. I wonder why he called me by my nickname since he barely knows me.

"How do you know my nickname?" I asked curiously.

"It's in your Instagram bio. Sorry if I sound creepy." He said

"It's okay. But, how did you find my Instagram?" I asked still curious about how he found me on social media.

"I looked up trends on Instagram #beccamusic came up. So I clicked it and saw videos of you singing. On one of the videos posted, you were mentioned in the description box, so I clicked your name and saw your bio. Also, you have a really good voice." He explained.

"oh, okay. And thank you. I usually don't sing much though." I told him, knowing what he might say next.

"What!? You should sing more. You are really talented. How come you don't want to have a career in singing?" He asks.