Chapter 10

Rebecca's P.O.V

I didn't know what to say with this surprise. I never knew I would be on a TV show in my life. "Becky? Are you okay?" Justin asked.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. I-I-I'm  just shocked and surprised. I never knew I was going to be on a TV show." I answered.

"You will do fine. Don't sweat it. Anyway, we need to go over how it is going to happen. Ellen is going to do her usual entrance. Then, she is going to introduce me. When she introduces me, I am going to answer a few of her questions, and then I am going to introduce you and you are going to come out and sit with me, okay?" Justin listed.

"Okay. Do I need to change or is this fine?" I replied.

"That is fine. Trust me, you look amazing." Justin complimented.

"Thank you."  I responded. 

"Hey, Justin. You have two minutes before going on." Scooter informed.

"Alright. I'm ready." Justin responded.

"You will do fine, Becky. Just don't feel nervous and don't look scared. You will be just fine." He told me.

"Okay. Thanks." I commented.

We then parted since Justin had to go on, so I stood with Scooter until Justin called me to come out.

"Welcome to the Ellen show. Tonight, we have a special guest here today. It has been a while since we have seen each other, but today he is here for a small interview. Please welcome, Justin Bieber." Ellen told the crowd and the cameras. Everyone started cheering when he started walking up to Ellen. They hugged each other and then kissed each other on the cheek, and took a seat. 

"Welcome back, Justin. I haven't seen you in person since your album came out. How have you been?" Ellen asked.

"I have been pretty good. I have been really busy with my tour and meeting my fans." Justin answered.

"That is good. Anyone new in your life right now?" Ellen questioned.

"You can say that. I met a fan a few days ago, and we clicked after that. She is actually here today as another special guest today." Justin responded.

"Oh, okay. Well, call her out."

"Everyone please welcome, Rebecca Coleman." 

Everyone then started cheering when I made it to the stage and sat down next to Justin. Ellen put a mic on me so then everyone could hear me when I answer questions.

"Hi, Rebecca. It's nice to meet you. How are you?" Ellen asked me. I took a breath and then answered.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you, too. I am doing pretty good. How about you?" I responded.

"I am doing fine, thank you. So, how did you and Justin meet?" Ellen started.

"Well, I was walking down the street to Starbucks, but my phone went off, so I checked if someone texted me. I noticed someone did, so I was replying to it, and while I was typing, I accidentally bumped into Justin, and that is how we met." I replied.

"Oh, okay. How did you feel when you bumped into him?" 

"At first, I couldn't believe that he was right in front of me, but after talking for a little bit, I had calmed down and believed it." 

"Okay. Justin, how did you feel when you first met Rebecca?"

"When I met Rebecca, I thought that I was looking at one of the most prettiest girls in the world."