Chapter 41

Scooter's P.O.V

"Hey Scooter." Justin greeted as he walked through the doors with Becky. I was curious on why they were here today. He didn't need to rehearse today.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here?" I asked while I embraced them into hugs.

"I came with good news." Rebecca stated. I wonder what this is about, but I think I have an idea.

"What news?" I asked curiously. I have a feeling this is about my offer.

"I have been thinking about your offer of you becoming my manager these past few days and I wanted to tell you in person that I want you to." She explained. As soon as she said those words, I felt really happy and excited.

"Really?" I asked. I couldn't believe that she was actually saying yes when they both nodded their heads. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Yay! This is going to be so much fun." I said as I brought them into a really tight hug.

Rebecca's P.O.V

We were now walking into the studio room that Justin usually practices in. "So, where would we start?" Scooter asked. I didn't really understand what he actually meant since I'm new to all of this.

"What do you mean?" I asked, curiously. (No pun intended)

"Scooter means performances. Where do you want to start everything?" Justin asked.

"I don't have any songs except the one that I wrote when we first broke up." I explained.

"We can start there and work our way up. Maybe perform that song or write a few new songs." Scooter suggested.

"I can try to write a few new songs. Test what kind of songs would work for me." I replied.

"Okay. You guys can stay here to concentrate if you would like."

"We are pretty busy today. I'm having Rebecca move in with me for a little bit since she has a stalker." Justin told him.

"What sort of stalker? Hater stalker or fan stalker or someone from your past?" Scooter questioned. I guess we never really told him anything that happened.

"Before I moved here from Europe, I used to have a boyfriend. He's actually the reason why I moved down here. He cheated on me with my ex-best friend so I decided to just leave without any explanation. He threatened my parents to tell him where I went. I guess he got to them and he tracked me down. Ever since, he's been threatening me and Justin. So Justin is moving me in with him so Jake can't find me." I explained.

"Wow. I'm so sorry. At least you have Justin, and you have me as well. Let me know when you need anything." Scooter told me.

"Thank you Scooter. I will let you know when I think of anything." I told him.

"Okay. Anyway, I have to go. I have a few errands to run. I will talk to you guys later."

"Okay. See you later Scooter." I told him before he left.

"So, now that we told him the great news, you want to go see how Maejor and Alice are doing?" Justin asked.

"Sure. That sounds great. Maybe we can tell them the good news as well." I suggested.

"Yeah." Justin agreed.

15 minutes later

We just got to Maejor's house and saw his car in the driveway, so we knew he was home. We parked the car next to his in the driveway, and we walked up to the door hand in hand. When we reached the door, Justin knocked a few times. After waiting for a few seconds, the door opened, revealing Alice. "Hey guys. What are you guys doing here?" Alice asked and brought us into a hug. Everyone is in a hugging mood today.