Chapter 8

Rebecca's P.O.V

We were now in Grand Hope Park taking a small walk since we finished our lunch 10 minutes ago. At first, I thought he was going to take me to a thousand stores because at the house he said I was going to feel spoiled. When most people say that to someone, they mean they are going to buy them a lot of stuff. I don't feel spoiled though, but I will. "So... How was lunch?" Justin asked.

"It was good. Thank you." I answered.

"No problem. Once we finish this walk, I have two more surprises for you and I think you will love them." Justin told me with a smile. While we were walking, a few girls spotted us and started walking towards us. I think they are Beliebers.

"Oh My God! It's Justin Bieber. Can we get a picture with you?" The taller one asked. I looked at Justin and nodded me head telling him to take photo's with them.

"Okay, only a few though. I'm kinda busy." He told them. The girls then handed me their phones so I could take the photo's. After taking about 6 photo's, The girls gave Justin a hug and walked away. After that, no one really asked Justin for photo's or autographs or hugs.

For about 10 to 20 minutes, we finished our walk around the park and went to the mall. I knew he was going to take me shopping. One thing a guy would ever do in a date: take the girl shopping even though they might not like it.

I hate feeling pittied and spoiled, but I do love shopping. We were walking through the mall when a store caught my eye. The animal shelter. I have always wanted a pet and now that I don't live with my parent's, I can get one.

If I get anything, I am going to get a cat, only because they are always calm and love cuddling. I am pretty sure Alice won't mind. She has always told me how she has always wanted one as well, but her parent's wouldn't let her get one.

"Hey Justin, would it be okay if we went into the animal shelter really quick? I want to see if there are any pets there that I would want since I have always wanted a cat." I asked with an explanation.

"Sure. Anything for you, Becky." He answered. We then went to the animal shelter and went to the counter where the manager was standing.

"Hi. Welcome to Animal Recue Shelter. How may I help you today?" The manager greeted us.

"Hi. Would it be okay if we looked around and looked at all of the animals?" Justin asked with a smile.

"Sure. Any animal you guys would want to see in particular?" She asked.

"We would be looking for the cat section." Justin told her.

"Oh okay. All you have to do is go down the hall and turn left and you will be in the cat room." She explained.

"Okay, thank you." I told her. I was really happy that I can now get a kitten. I have always wanted one since I was a little girl. When we got to the cat room, I almost started crying because of all the little kittens playing in their pins. It was all adorable, but I was only able to pick one out of all of them. That is the hard part when going to an animal shelter. Going to an animal shelter, seeing a ton of adorable animals, but only able to pick one. I walked around the room a few times until I saw a kitten that caught my eye.

 I walked around the room a few times until I saw a kitten that caught my eye