Chapter 47

My P.O.V

"So what store should you like to go to first?" Alice asked.

"We could start farther from the food courts and work our way down. Then that way, half way through, we could get something to eat or drink, depending on how we are feeling, and then go back and finish and then meet up at the food courts when we are done." I suggested.

"Sounds good to me. But first, lets get something to drink and eat. I'm starving." Alice noted.

"Maejor didn't feed you? That jerk." I stated, playfully.

"I wasn't hungry before since we ate before we got here. But now I am like starving."

"Oh okay, yeah we can eat. I could use my 11 o'clock coffee and pastry."

We walked down to the Starbucks area and ordered our food and then sat at a table and waited patiently. Our food and drinks came shortly after we ordered. "So what do you think Justin and Maejor are up to?" I asked.

"Probably at the sports store looking for Maple Leafs jerseys." Alice answered.

"Yeah, could be. Maybe he's getting matching jerseys ha ha." I agreed.

"Wait wait wait. They said they were shopping for Maejors dad?"

"For his birthday, yeah. Why?"

Maejor's dads birthday was two months ago."

Alice pointing that out made me think and wonder. Why say they are shopping for something they aren't even shopping for? Why would they lie to us? Now I am just completely lost. If Maejors dads birthday was two months ago and we went to the party, with gifts for him. . . what are they here for? And why keep it a secret from us? 

"Oh that's right. Because that's when we first met his parents and they fell in love with you."

"So if they said they were shopping for his dads birthday but it already passed, what could they be up to? And why wouldn't they tell us?"

"I have no idea. But I hope they aren't up to any trouble. I do not need to bail Justin out of Jail for whatever it is he's doing and I don't need to go to Pattie and explain that her only son who is an adult is up to trouble." 

"Very true. She would not be happy. Then again, he may be an adult, but he isn't. You're talking about a guy who walked right into a glass door. . . twice."

I started to laugh at the memory of him doing that. "Yeah, but hey. It's not his fault he's a cluts." 

"Yeah. He can't help being clumsy. It's just who he is. Anyway, lets get to our shopping."

---------- 20 minutes later ----------

It's now been 20 minutes and we finished in Hot Topic, now making our way down to Forever 21. The one thing about shopping is it is a very long process. Like you want to get a cute outfit, and then when you go to the stores you want to go to, you can't decide what you wan't to wear and since you don't know what you want, you go to other stores to look and then end up going back to the first store for something. It's insane. 

"I love Hot Topic so much. I think my favorite thing about it right now is they have all this Nightmare Before Christmas stuff out right now and it makes me all so happy." I told Alice.

"I know. Can't forget the Disney stuff as well as the fact that there're always sales going on." She replied with a smile.

"I know. After this, we should go to Build-a-Bear. We could get best friend bears. Bears that match our personalities and matching necklaces or something for them." I suggested. 

"Yes, that sounds like a lot of fun." She agreed. "Hey, we should stop at Victoria Secret as well. I need some new pajamas." She completed. 

"Oh yes, I do too. Thank you for bringing that up. I meant to get some a couple days ago but never got the chance. We can totally go today." I responded. 

"Awesome-sauce." She said as we walked out of the store. We exited the store and looked around for one of the next stores we need to visit. The closest one we saw was Victoria Secret. Perfect. 

"Let's go get us some new pajamas." We walked into the store to be greeted with the amazing scent of their perfumes and lotion scents. I picked up some of the nicest lotions and perfumes and put them in my bag. I then went to where they keep their pajama sets and grabbed 3 different cute sets. 

"Okay, I'm all ready to check out. Are you just about ready?" I asked Alice. 

"Yup, I am all done." She answered. 

"Perfect. Now to head to Build-a-Bear Workshop for best friend bears and then to meet up with the boys at the food courts." 

--------------------------

20 minutes has passed and we finished up our bears and are now sitting at the food courts waiting for the boys. "I really wonder what they needed to do. Telling us they needed to shop for Maejor's dad when his dad's birthday passed a while ago didn't make much sense. I'm not pushing passed it. Maybe they had to shop for manly things and just didn't want us girls knowing about it. 

"It's our girls. Hey girls, how was your shopping day?" Justin asked as he and Maejor walked over to us.

"Oh it was good, babe. We got our best friend bears, some new pajamas and fragments, some new cute outfits. Just the usual." I answered while kissing him on the cheek. 

"Sounds like the two of you pretty ladies had fun today. Who's ready to head home for a family dinner?" Justin asked.

"I am pretty sure I can say the both of us are ready to go home and eat. Every girl is down for food." I told them.

"Honestly though, right?" Alice agreed. 

It wasn't quick before we got home and ready to eat. It's the perfect night for some Chinese and some movies together with the crew. 

--------------------------

Chapter 47 is officially complete. Sorry about it taking so long for it to be up. I've been busy busy but as some may know, I am on break, meaning writing will be a lot more often and chapters will be going up like crazy. I have a new story up if you want to see it. It is called 'Forbidden Love'. It may or may not be based on a true story or partially based on a true story. It is just a great story and I hope you all love it as much as I do! <3

- Kristi