Chapter 12

Rebecca's P.O.V

"What do you mean it's Alice? What happened to her?" I asked while tears were running down my cheeks.

"None of us new this was going to happen. We were all in shock like you are right now." Cesar told me.

"Well, what happened? I want to know what happened to my best friend." I told them. Cesar, Dana, Emily, Jenifer, Ashley, and Kat were all here.

"A guy came up to us in the middle of the movie and he shot her. After he shot her, he said he had a message for you. He wanted us to give it to you." Cesar explained.

"What?!? She got shot and you are just now telling me? How long ago did this happen? Who was the guy? What was the message?"

"This happened two hours ago. We didn't know what to do. We were all shocked about this. None of us saw this coming. Especially from him." Cesar informed.

"From who?" I wanted to know what happened and who did this. I especially wanted to know if Alice is okay.

"J-J-Jake. He's the one who did this."

"Jake? As in, my ex who cheated on me? Why would he do this?"

"We don't know. All we know is he said if you wanted an explanation to meet him at your guys' meeting place. He said you know where that is. He also said you had to go alone."

"Okay, before you guys tell me anything else, I have to make a quick call."

"Okay, do anything you need. We will be right here."

--------------------------------

I then went outside so I could call Justin. Hopefully, he can come even though he is busy.

"Hello" He said through the phone.

"Hi. Sorry to call right now. I know you are busy. I just need someone to talk to and I can only think of you right now." I answered.

"Becky? Are you okay? You sound like you are crying." He said kind of sounding scared.

"I'm not okay. I am at the hospital. Alice was shot while at the movies and I am worried. I got here 10 minutes ago. I was called by my old friends from elementary school and I am scared. I haven't heard anything about her yet. I can't lose her Justin. She is the only family I have. If I lose her, I have no one."

"Okay, okay. I am on my way right now. I will be there in a few minutes and I'll bring a few things from the store for you. Don't worry. She will be fine."

"I hope. Also there is one more thing you should know."

"What is it?"

"The guy who did it... was my ex boyfriend, Jake. He did it to get back at me. And he wants me to go see him."

"Rebecca, do not leave the hospital until I get there, okay? I will be there in a few minutes. Do not leave."

"I won't. Please hurry."

"I'll be there in 20 minutes."

"Okay, see you when you get here." And with that, I hung up. I couldn't believe this is happening to Alice. Especially since this has to do with me and Jake. She had no part in this. I just really hope he is okay.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry it is kind of short. It is just a filler chapter. Next chapter will probably be posted tomorrow. or Tuesday. I won't be writing as much because I have a volleyball game Tuesday and Wednesday so I have to practice, but I will post as soon as I can. Thank you.

- Kristi :)