Chapter 37

Rebecca's P.O.V

It has been four hours and we were still at the party. I was able to meet a few of Justin's friends including Alfredo, Selena, and Hailey. They were all pretty nice but they seemed like they had a problem with Sofia. They always gave a disappointed look whenever someone brought up her name or when they were flirting with each other. I didn't think of it too much though. We just got back together and I don't want to be that type of girlfriend who is either clingy or always questionable about everything their boyfriend does.

Since it was really late and starting to get really cold, I decided to get Alice and ask her if she wanted to go home. "Hey Alice, I was going to head home. You want to come with me or stay here with Maejor?" I asked her.

"Okay. I'm gonna stay here with Maejor. I'll head home in a few hours though. Okay?" She answered.

"Sure. Sounds good. See you at home. And maejor?" I asked, eyeing Maejor.

"Yes?" Maejor answered.

"You better keep a really good eye on her. Do not go to crazy with her. Remember, she is still hut. If she gets hurt anymore than she already is, I will hunt you down, and hurt you myself. Am I clear?" I threatened.

"Yes ma'am. You have my word."

"Good. And I want her home before midnight. Not a second after midnight."

"Yes ma'am. Drive safe and be careful." Maejor said while embracing me and kissing me on the head.

"I always am. Bye Maejor. I'll see you at midnight." I stated.

I then went to go see where Justin was but when I spotted him, I started to feel really hurt. I saw him in the same area where he was when I got here accept Sofia was sitting on his lap. After standing there frozen for a few minutes, Justin finally looked at me and saw me just standing there. I then got Sofia off of his lap and tried to follow me but I ran from him and ran outside. I felt a few tears fall from my eyes but I quickly whipped them away. I entered my car and turned it on. That's when I saw Justin but I ignored him and just drove off. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw he was still standing there watching me drive away.

15 minutes later

I finally just reached my house and parked my car in the garage. I got out of my car, locked it, shut the garage door, and went inside. I took my heels off and ran upstairs to my room, as I was followed by my little Simba. "Hello my little Simba. How was your night tonight?" I spoke to him.

"I bet your night was quiet and lonely since I wasn't here with you." Ever since the day I got Simba, he always had the interest of either laying in between my legs or pushing his way in between my arms and fall asleep. He is the most adorable kitten I have ever seen.

As soon as I reached my room, I put my heels in my closet with my other shoes, grabbed a comfortable outfit and towel, and took a quick five minute shower.

When I was finished with my shower, I dried myself off, and got into my comfortable clothes. When I was finished getting dressed, I towel dried my hair, brushed it out, and kept it down.

After I was finished, I grabbed my phone and charger in one hand, and picked Simba up in my other hand, and went downstairs.

When I reached downstairs, I set up Netflix, and went to the kitchen to make some hot cocoa since I am still cold.

Once I put the kettle on the stove and turned the fire on, my phone started ringing, so I went to go answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked.