Chapter 45

Rebecca's P.O.V

We were all surprised when Justin gave me the promise ring. I couldn't believe it. I was speechless. We were now leaving the mall and were now on our way to Maejors house. I was with Justin, while Alice was with Maejor.

"You like the ring?" Justin asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah. It's beautiful." I told him.

"I know something that is more beautiful than that ring." He stated.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"You. You are more beautiful than anything in this world." He answered.

"Awe. I have to say, that was probably the cutest thing you have ever said." I told him.

We arrived at Maejors house and parked the car in the drive way. "So are you coming home tonight?" Justin asked me.

"That depends. Do you want me to come home tonight? Or do you want me to come home in a few days or nights or months or year?" I asked.

"I want you home tonight. I hated it last night knowing Jake could be anywhere and you weren't with me so I couldn't protect you if anything ever happened." He answered.

"You make a good point."

"I know. But for right now, we need to get your things all packed up." 

"I already have everything packed. I don't unpack my stuff if I'm staying at a friends house. I keep it all packed so when I leave, I don't have to do anything except grab my bags. It's one of my life hacks."

"That is very smart." Justin wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head. "I love you. You know that right?" He asked.

"Yes, I know, and I love you too. I always have." I told him.

We walked inside and saw Maejor and Alice talking in the kitchen. "Hey." Maejor greeted.

"Hi." Justin and I said at the same time.

"You guys staying for dinner? We are ordering Chinese." Alice asked.

"Sure. Sounds good." Justin replied.

"So Alice, you wanna go color in the books we just bought? Give the boys some time to chat?" I asked her.

"Yeah. That sounds like a really great idea." She answered. Alice and I walked into the living room with the stuff we just bought and put the coloring stuff on the couch, then took the clothes to our rooms. "What do you think the guys are going to talk about?" She asked.

"Honestly, I have no idea. Probably some random drama or something." I answered.

"That could be possible. You know how boys are. They talk about random stuff all the time."

"Yup. But at least we get to talk." 

"That is true. We don't exactly see each other a lot. I mean, I've been with Maejor since you guys re-introduced us, you've been having somewhat issues with Justin, I've been somewhat getting more and more annoyed with him, and we've been needing to hide from Jake."

"Yeah. At least right now, we have a quiet room to color and hang out."

"Yeah."

Justin's P.O.V

"So how was the night without Rebecca under the same roof as you last night?" Maejor questioned.

"Torture. Complete torture. I don't blame her though. I had messed up and I shouldn't have. I should have never commented on Sofia's Instagram photos." I answered.

"Yeah, but you know that now. It's fine. She'll be fine. You just have to be careful with her. She's going through a lot and she doesn't need anything else to go wrong." He made a very good point. 

"Okay, you are right. I will now longer do anything stupid or retarded again. Especially to Becky."

"Good. Now the only way she will know that, is if you do something for her that she will never forget."

"Yeah. All I need to do is plan all of the details. I know what I am going to do for her though."

  --------------------------------------------  

Hey guys, I am sorry it is short. I have a goal that is usually 3,000 words each chapter not counting the paragraph I type at the end, but I have been pretty busy with school and planning everything out so high school is easier for me. I am going to try to post chapters of my book as soon as I'm able to, but I am mostly focusing on school work. I hope you guys like this chapter. There are 5 more chapters left to this book and then I am going to possibly post an additional update for book two and what all the characters look like. I don't know quite yet though. Thnak you <3

- Kristi