Chapter 11

Rebecca's P.O.V

Justin and I were at Jack in the Box getting something to eat since we haven't had lunch yet. "Hi welcome to Jack in the Box. How may I help you?" The lady asked.

"Hi. One second please." Justin told her.

"What would you like to eat?" Justin asked me.

"A chicken salad with croutons and butter milk ranch, please." I replied.

"What about to drink?"

"A cherry coke with extra ice, please."

"Okay. Anything for you."

"We are ready." Justin told the lady.

"Okay. What would you like?" The lady asked.

"May I get a chicken salad with croutons and butter milk ranch with a side of French fries please?" Justin asked.

"Sure. Anything else?"

"Yes, may I also get a buttery jack with a side of French fries, please?"

"Yes. Anything to drink?"

"Two large cherry cokes with extra ice."

"Okay. Anything else?"

"Two large chocolate milkshakes with extra whip cream, please?"

"Sure. Your total is $37.85."

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem."

---------------------------------------

After we got our food, we then started driving back to my house since Justin had business he had to take care of. "Thank you again, Justin. I had a lot of fun today. and you made one of my dreams come true."

"No problem. I would do anything for you. If you need something, I'll get it for you. If you want something. I'll buy it for you. If you just want someone to talk to. I'll be there for you. I'm only one call and text away. Remember that."

"I will. anyway, looks like we are here. Thank you again."

"No problem. I will text you when I am done with everything I need to do, okay?"

"Okay. I'll keep my phone with me."

"Okay, see you later."

"See you later."

-----------------------------

I then walked inside my house, but I noticed it was quiet other than Simbas meowing. I went upstairs to see if Alice was in her room, except, she wasn't here. Since I was upstairs, I decided to go upstairs and change into something comfortable.

 Since I was upstairs, I decided to go upstairs and change into something comfortable

Once I got downstairs, I heard my phone ring, so I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Rebecca Jimenez?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"You might not remember me. This is Cesar from Elementary school. We used to hang out when we were younger."

"Oh hi. How are you?"

"I was doing fine. Anyway, I was calling because you need to come to the hospital."

"Oh. Is everything okay? What happened?"

"There's not much time to explain. You just need to get down here, quickly."

"Okay, okay, I am on my way right now."

"Okay, see you when you get here."

"Okay. Bye." With that, I hung up, got Simba into his bag, grabbed my keys and wallet, and drove to the hospital.

----------------------------------------------------------

After driving for 20 minutes, I reached the hospital, and rushed inside with Simba and my stuff. When I got inside, I saw Cesar in the front office, so I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "What happened?"

"We are fine. It's Alice that isn't." After Cesar said that, I felt like I wanted to fall to the ground and cry. I couldn't believe it. How could this happen? What happened?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the cliffhanger. The next chapter will be about Alice and what happened. Also, if you guys have any questions, comment and I will answer them. Thank you for the reads as well.

- Kristi