Chapter 21

Rebecca's P.O.V

It has been a month since the last time I have talked to Justin. I couldn't believe what he did to me. I mean, one incident happened with me, and I didn't even make it. Then, he goes and makes the decision to cheat on me and then replace me while we are together. Plus, I didn't hear from him. I heard from a rude disrespectful brat, instead. That is what I am mad about.

Yes, I am mad at Justin. Yes, I still love him. Yes, I think he deserves the silent treatment from me. That is because of what he did. Everything he does has an outcome. The outcome can be one of three ways. It can be good for everyone involved, bad for everyone involved, or good for a few people involved.

He has called every five minutes through the day and I have over one thousand text messages from him, along with voice mails. I haven't answered any of them. I can't even look at my phone because of him. I don't want to see or hear anything from him. It's not needed. I don't need to hear from him. I have talked to Scooter though, along with Kenny. That's pretty much it, though. And I told them not to tell Justin anything about me talking to them. If he finds out, he will make it 'accidental' if we bump into each other while I am meeting with one of them.

I was at home getting ready for meeting Scooter today. It's been a week since we have talked and he is the only way I can find out if Justin is doing okay. Like I said before, I still care for Justin. I am just upset and angry at him.

I went to my closet to pick out my outfit. I take a little longer now since I am not ever having to impress anyone everyday, and I don't have much casual outfits. After about three minutes, I came across the perfect outfit. After I got the outfit, I went to the bathroom with everything I need, and took a quick shower.

Within five minutes, I was finished, so I got out, and got dressed.

When I was done getting dressed, I blow dried my hair, brushed my teeth, and did my makeup

After I decided my look was perfect, I left my bathroom and bedroom, and went downstairs for coffee and breakfast

After I decided my look was perfect, I left my bathroom and bedroom, and went downstairs for coffee and breakfast. Over the month, Alice got a job to work with Scooter. She is now his assistant. She loves the job and I am happy for her, so I have to make my breakfast since she has to meet with him everyday when he needs something. I decided to make myself some toasted bagels with some Nutella over them with a cup of coffee.

While I ate, I decided to go on my phone and text Scooter to tell him I am on my way and that I am bringing Simba with me. He never gets to go anywhere anymore, which is not surprising because he s a cat but I hate leaving him home alone while I am gone. It makes me feel like pets are prisoners, which is incorrect. They are animals who are supposed to be loved and cared for and played with. He is also my baby, who got a lot fatter and more lazier, but I still love him.

I just finished my breakfast and now I was getting Simba into his bag with some cat food and treats in a few bowls with lids so when he gets hungry, he has stuff to eat. After I got everything ready, I grabbed my bag and keys, and left the house after locking the door.

The drive wasn't that long. When I got into my car, I called Scooter to let him know I was on my way. I dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

The phone rung five times before he answered. "Hello?" Scooter asked.

"Hi Scooter. I just wanted to let you know I was on my way and I am bringing Simba with me. You know how I feel about leaving him him home alone." I explained.

"That's fine. Um, something came up, though today. Nothing exactly bad, but it can be bad, depending on your reaction."

"What do you mean? Is anyone hurt?"

"No, no. No one is hurt. It's just something came up. I'll talk to you about it when you get here. See you in a little bit."

"You too, I guess." And with that, I hung up. I didn't know what came up, but I have a really weird feeling about this.

---------------------------------------------

After driving for about ten minutes after calling Scooter, I have finally arrived at the studio where I was meeting Scooter. I parked in a good spot so I don't have to walk to far. After I parked, I got Simba, grabbed my belongings, and started walking to the building.

After I got into the building, I saw the lady that sits at the front desk and greeted her. "Good morning, I'm here to see Scooter Braun." I greeted.

"Good morning. He is down the hall fifth door on the left."

"Thank you and have a nice day."

I then began walking down the hallway, waiting until I get to the fifth door. When I finally reached it, I saw Scooter after opening the door. "Hey Scooter." I greeted.

"Hi Rebecca. How are you?" Scooter greeted back.

"I'm fine, I guess. What came up that you had to talk to me about?"

"You have a few people here to see you. I have done everything I can to get them to leave, but they wouldn't. They both said they weren't leaving until you talked to them." He explained. I knew where this was going.

"Who's here to see me?" And then, I saw them.