Chapter 25

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up a few minutes ago, and now I am making a pot of coffee and some bacon with waffles. After I ate and had a cup of coffee, I went back to room and got dressed so I can go to the studio. I haven't heard from him since I told him to give a message to Rebecca. I don't even know how it went. I hope it didn't go bad. After I picked my outfit out, I went to the bathroom to shower and get ready.

After 10 minutes of getting ready, I was finished and went downstairs so I could leave to the studio. I grabbed my phone and keys, and left. Once I got into my car, I decided to call Scooter. After ringing five times, he picked up.

"Hello?" Scooter said into the phone.

"Hey Scooter, it's Justin. I wanted to let you know I am on my way right now." I explained.

"Okay. Also, I have some news. But I want to tell you when you get here."

"Okay. I'll be there in five minutes. See you when I get there."

"Okay. See you soon."

I then hung up from the phone and kept driving to the studio. After driving for five minutes, I had reached my destination. I parked my car near the doors so I don't have to walk far and locked the car. I then ran inside before paps showed up.

When I went inside, I walked into the room I practice in to see Scooter sitting on the couch. "Hey Scooter." I greeted.

"Hi Justin. Now that you are here, I can tell you about what I needed to tell you." He replied.

"Okay. What's wrong?"

"I have news but you can't get excited or your hopes up, okay?"

"Okay. I promise. Now what's wrong?"

"I am going to possibly produce another singer. I don't know yet."

"That is cool. Who is it?"

"I can't say. I will tell you if they want me to and agree to the idea."

"It's Rebecca isn't it? Is that why you won't say anything? You don't want me to know because if I do then you think I will magically show up while she is rehearsing or something."

"Justin, she want's her privacy. Haven't you done enough to her? I feel bad about what happened. Plus she still has Jake after her. You said sorry to her thinking that would make everything better. You did nothing for her. The time you asked her out what did you do for her?"

"I sang a song to her to show how I felt about her."

"Exactly. But when you told her sorry, you said said you were sorry. No feeling to it. Women don't like it like that. They like to see when a guy means what he says. That is probably why she didn't take you. She didn't see any feeling to your apology. That is why she didn't know if she could go through it again. She is stressed Justin. You need to understand that. The day right after her best friend got out of the hospital, you cheated on her and then blamed her for everything making everything her fault. She thought it was her fault. In fact, she wouldn't leave her house for a week because of it. She wouldn't have her phone on, either. Logged out of all social media, never picked her phone up. She even started eating a lot less. She would eat a meal a day. She was heartbroken. Believed what you said was all true. You broke her and then expected her to take you back. She couldn't go through it again. She was so hurt she wouldn't even talk to Alice that entire week. You hurt her really bad."

Once he said all of that, I felt my heart shatter all over again. I loved her. I still love her. I would never mean to hurt her. Yes, I hurt her. . . But it was a stupid mistake. If I could take it back, I would without a second thought. I hate hearing that she is in pain. It makes me feel like I'm in pain. I have to make it up to her.

"Okay Scooter. I have to go. I have an idea and I need to do it right now. I'll call you later."

"Okay, but don't tell Rebecca you know anything. I want to ask her first. And don't make anything worse."

"I won't. I promise. Thank you." And with that, I left with no explanation. I had to make this all up to Rebecca and I had to do it right now.  

----------------------------------------

Justin finally realized what is wrong. What will happen in the next chapter??? Will he re-apologize to Rebecca in a better way? Will they argue again and feel more pain? Will they get back together? read to find out.

- Kristi