Chapter 19

Rebecca's P.O.V *The next Morning*

I had just woken up from the smell of donuts and coffee. "Smells like Alice is awake." I told myself while I was putting on my slippers that look like flats. I walked to my closet and looked for the perfect outfit since it was now November and it was starting to get cold. After I picked the outfit I wanted, I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower.

When I got out, I tired myself, blow dried my hair, brushed my teeth, and got dressed.

After I got dressed, I did my makeup and did my hair.

When I liked my look, I went back to my room, grabbed my phone and charger, and walked downstairs to get something to eat and some coffee. "Good morning, Alice." I greeted.

"Good morning, Becky. I heard Justin here last night. Did he come back last night after leaving?" She asked.

"Um. . . You can say that. He came for about five minutes, then left."

"What happened? He sounded pretty angry."

"He came to talk about me and Cesar." I answered while making a cup of coffee.

"Why about Cesar? Does he realize he is the one dating you and not Cesar?"

"Someone told Justin that Cesar and I kissed."

"You WHAT?! Rebecca are you out of your mind? You are taken by a very lucky guy for having you! What are you doing kissing Cesar for? Do you really want to ruin everything you have?" She was right.

"I didn't make the move, Cesar did."

"When did this happen?"

"At the hospital. The day he was arguing with Justin, I told Cesar to calm down and to stop blaming Justin. After, I asked him if he was jealous and he told me he has a crush on me and that he has had it ever since we met. Then, he kissed me and left. I haven't heard or seen him since."

"Why are you just coming clean?"

"Because everyone was stressed and mad and upset at the hospital. I didn't want to make it worse okay? I thought it would be best if I said something after all of this was over with. It didn't mean anything to me. I didn't feel a connection with him like I do with Justin. I swear."

"I believe you. The question is did Justin Believe you, does he forgive you, and has he killed Cesar yet."

"Yeah. True."

"Have you heard from Justin at all?"

"No, I haven't. I'll text. Doubt he'll answer though. He's probably still mad at me."

"All he needs is time."

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and texted him

me- Good morning Justin. Are you okay? You were right. I should have told you about Cesar when it happened. I am sorry.

I sent the text message and waited for a reply.

"You hungry? I made your favorite." Alice asked.

"No thanks. I'm fine with coffee. Than you though." I replied.

"Okay. You wanna watch some Criminal Minds with me?"

"Sure. Maybe that will take my mind off of everything."

--------------------------------

We have watched about three episodes of Criminal Minds, and still no text message from Justin. This was weird. I then decided to call him. His phone rang about five times before picking up, except it wasn't Justin who picked up.

"Hello?" They said.

"Hi, Justin?" I asked.

"Oh, sorry Justin is downstairs. I have his phone. This is Selena, Justin's girlfriend. Who is this?" She said.

"Um, this is Rebecca. You must be mistaken. I am his girlfriend." I argued.

"He didn't tell you? We got back together last night. He probably forgot to tell you he's breaking up with you. Sorry. I'll tell him you called." And with that, she hung up.

I couldn't believe he cheated on me with his ex-girlfriend. Wow. One simple mistake gets made, and it is all my fault even though I didn't make it. I couldn't help it but cry and cry.

"Rebecca, what happened?" Alice asked.

"Justin cheated on me. . . With Selena." I cried.

"Ooh he is soo going to get it today. Don't you worry. I will get this figured out."

"No. I have it figured out. I want both of us to ignore him. Don't call. Don't text. Don't go to him. Don't go to anyone that interacts with him. Just leave him be. I have a plan."

"Okay. Are you okay?"

"I will be. When he suffers."