Chapter 40

Becky's P.O.V

We just got to Justin's house and started to take my bags into my room. "Thank you for doing all of this. You didn't have to, yet you chose too. For me. I'm sorry about what I said earlier. How I kept asking why you chose me over some famous model or singer and why you chose to do all of this and why you chose to sit with me the night we met." I ranted. I don't know why but I wanted to cry right now. And I think Justin was able to see it in my eyes.

"Hey, It's okay. I know you didn't mean it. It's okay. I know you were just frustrated. I was frustrated too and Maejor and Alice. We all know. You have nothing to be sorry about. I was angry too and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm sorry." Justin replied. We put my stuff down in my new room and Justin pulled me into a tight embrace. "I love you." Justin stated.

"I love you too, Jay." I replied. Justin let me go after a few seconds of embracing each other and started to ask me something.

"Do you want to start unpacking right now and then go to see Scooter or do you want to unpack everything after seeing Scooter?" He asked.

"We can unpack since we are already here. And then we can go see him and tell him the good news." I replied.

"Okay. Before we unpack, do you want to take a tour of the house so you know where everything is?"

"Sure. Where do you want to start?"

"We will start here. This is your room, which is the second master guest bedroom of the house. There are three other guest bed rooms, but they aren't master bedrooms like this one."

"Oh, okay. This room is really nice."

"Yeah. We are going shopping after seeing Scooter and getting paint for the walls. The other bedrooms are for when my brother, sister, and dad stay the night or something and I want to decorate them. They are also for when my mom comes and visits. We will get some stuff for your room too when we go."

"Okay. Sounds good."

"Yeah. Anyway, this is your bathroom." Justin then opened one of the doors that were in my room and it led to a really big bathroom that looked really fancy and nice.

"Wow. This bathroom is huge." I stated.

"Yeah. The walls are a light greenish kind of color, but we will repaint them if you don't like it or prefer a different color." Justin replied.

"Okay. Why do you have such a huge house if you live alone?" I questioned.

"Because sometimes, my mom would visit, or my dad with his wife and Jazzy and Jaxon. Or my friends would stay over. And whenever my siblings stay over, I want them to have a nice room to sleep in instead of the couch or something." Justin explained.

"Oh okay. That makes sense."

"Yeah. It's lonely when they aren't here since I am usually home alone, but now that you are moving in, it won't be as lonely."

"Yeah. But there is one thing I need. I need my own space. If I'm upset, how I get through it is I think. I don't talk about it. If I am mad, it's best to just leave me alone. One time, I was dealing with a breakup and my brother tried talking to me about, I punched him right in the stomach."

"Okay. I can work with that. "

"Thank you. It's not because I don't like people. It's just better if I'm alone and trying to work or think or concentrate. I'm not that great in a group of people and trying to think something through or concentrate on something."

"I understand. When I need to think or concentrate, I sneak away and go skateboard somewhere it's quiet. That usually helps me."

"That's good to know for whenever I can't find you."