Chapter 26

Rebecca's P.O.V

I have just finished my song and I was really happy with how it sounded, It showed how I felt with the cheating and pain I had to go through with everything going on. It was pretty easy to write. I just had to get words that would express how I felt and this song did the for me.

Since I finished the song, I decided to watch the next season of Criminal Minds now that I am on season 10 and 11. I watched the first episode of season 10 and I freaked out after seeing both Spencer and Derek getting shot. I nearly lost my mind. I remember crying and screaming at the TV at the same time. And after that all happened, Blake ended up leaving. It was a touching episode.

Anyway, while I was putting Criminal Minds on, there was a knock on the door. I quickly finished putting Criminal Minds on and then went to go get the door. When I opened the door, I was face to face with him.

"What do you want?" I simply asked.

"I just need 10 minutes, please?" He asked.

"You have 8 minutes, no more after that. Got it?" I asked.

"Fine. It's better than nothing."

"You can sit down if you want. You don't have to stand." I told Justin.

"Thank you. May I get a glass of water please? I'm gonna need it after this." He asked.

"Sure?" I answered sounding like a question.

I quickly got him a glass of water and then went back to the living room to see hi hold his guitar.

"What's with the guitar, Justin?"

"It's for what I'm about to explain."

"Okay but you can't be long. I have stuff I need to do."

"Okay. I will be quick.-" he paused.

"Rebecca, When we first met, I felt a click between us. I felt happy again. I felt like I would be able to tell you anything. I felt like we knew each other. I might not have known you existed until that night, but we met on purpose. I understand you went through all that trouble with Jake and Alice being in the hospital and splitting from your parents and all the stuff you went through in your life. I know I promised I wouldn't hurt you but I broke that promise. I know and understand that now. I wanted to make you feel hurt so I cheated on you with Selena to make that happen. I know it was wrong and I know I can't fix it. I know I tried making you forgive me and you didn't. I know I deserved it too. But I can show you how sorry I am, now. So that is what I am going to do. I took a lot of thought into this, and so, I'm sorry." He ranted. I have no idea what is going on. I was on the edge of crying though.

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty

You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies

I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call a referee?

Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness

I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice

By once or twice I mean maybe a couple a hundred times

So let me, oh let me redeem, oh redeem, oh myself tonight

Cause I just need one more shot at second chances

Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?

Cause I'm missing more than just your body

Is it too late now to say sorry?

Yeah I know that I let you down

Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'm sorry, yeah

Sorry, yeah

Sorry

Yeah I know that I let you down

Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'll take every single piece of the blame if you want me to

But you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two

I'll go, I'll go and then you go, you go out and spill the truth

Can we both say the words and forget this?

Is it too late now to say sorry?

Cause I'm missing more than just your body

Is it too late now to say sorry?

Yeah I know that I let you down

Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'm not just trying to get you back on me

Cause I'm missing more than just your body

Is it too late now to say sorry?

Yeah I know that I let you down

Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'm sorry, yeah

Sorry, oh

Sorry

Yeah I know that I let you down

Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'm sorry, yeah

Sorry, oh

Sorry

Yeah I know that I let you down

Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

By the time he finished the song, I was in tears. I loved that he always sang a song when he was feeling something. That is one of the things I loved about him. He always showed his feelings through music. That is why I love his Purpose Album so much. It expresses feeling and how he sees the world. It's about him. Not what people want to hear from him.

"Justin-" I started but Justin cut me off.

"I truly am sorry. I did all of this to show how sorry I am. I talked to Scooter before coming here and he explained to me that when I asked you out, I sang a song to you to show feeling. That is when I knew I had to sing a song to you now to show how sorry I am. I don't know what you are going to say next, but I really hope you can forgive me. If you can't I'll just have to live with it. I am fine either way." He ranted again.

"Justin, I-I-I forgive you."

-----------------------------------------------------

Yayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are back together. I love it when he sings to show feeling. I have been a Belieber since 2009 and he has changed over the years. He has had his ups and downs but doesn't everyone? Next chapter will be up later.  Thank you :)

-Kristi