Chapter 9

Rebecca's P.O.V

I just woke up and it was only 8:30 in the morning. Before getting up and leaving my room, I checked on Simba really quick. He was sleeping peacefully on one of my pillows on the bed. He was so adorable, and I am really happy Alice likes him around. I showed her Simba yesterday when I got home. While checking on Simba, I heard my phone go off. I opened it and I found a text.

From Justin- Good morning, my princess. How are you?

I love it when he calls me princess. I then replied to his message.

To Justin- Good morning. I just woke up a few minutes ago. How are you?

I then got up after I texted him, made my bed, brushed my teeth, then went downstairs with Simba in one hand and my phone in the other. I put Simba on the couch in the living room, then went to the kitchen so I could get something to eat, and make a fresh pot of coffee. While I was making the pot of coffee. My phone went off, meaning I most likely got a text message from Justin, again.

From Justin- I am doing good this morning. I have a quick question. What are you doing today?

To Justin- I don't have anything planned for today. Why do you ask?

From Justin- good, keep your schedule open for today. I have a surprise for you. I'll be coming over at 12. Make sure you are ready before I get there.

To Justin- Okay. Do I dress casual or classy?

From Justin- Dress casual but wear something nice. Not saying you don't dress nice. I mean dress into something a little classy but not too classy.

To Justin- Okay. Thank you for telling me.

From Justin- Your welcome. I'll see you in a few hours. I have to go to rehearsals.

To Justin- Okay. See you when you get here in a few hours. Good luck 😊

I was a little curious why he had to go to rehearsals since he is on his break from his tour, but then I thought for a little bit. Maybe he has a little show he is going to do for a few people since he is in Los Angeles for his break.  I was brought out of my thoughts when Alice came to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Becky." She greeted.

"Good morning. Did you have a good sleep?" I replied.

"I slept good. How was your date yesterday with Justin?" She asked.

"It was good actually. There weren't any paparazzi around, so that was good. We didn't see a lot of fans but we saw a few. It was peaceful, too." I answered.

"That is good. It sounds like you really like him."

"Yeah, I do. He is a totally different person when he isn't around his fans and paparazzi and camera's."

"That's good. He better treat you well, though. He hurts you or anything, I will hunt him down like Penelope from Criminal Minds and I will break him. I am not kidding about that. You don't deserve being treated like a piece of trash. You are a living person and you should be treated with respect. Anyone messes with you, they mess with me and I don't think anyone wants to mess with me."

"Okay, I will tell him even though you told him yesterday. He is coming over today, by the way. He said he has a surprise for me today so he is taking me out again."

"Oh okay. Do you know anything about the surprise?"

"No, but I do know dress casually with a little bit of class into it."