Chapter 36

Rebecca's P.O.V

Justin and I left the studio about half an hour ago, and now we are Christmas shopping. "Hey, what about this for Alice?" Justin asked picking out a shirt that says 'But first, coffee'. When it comes to mornings, Alice is not a morning person until after a full cup of coffee. 

"That would be perfect for her. It matches how she is every morning. Thank you." I answered.

"No problem, Princess. You know I have no problem helping you. I would be anywhere you would want me to be in a heartbeat."

"Thank you Justin for letting me know. What are you doing for the holidays?"

"Well, it was going to be a surprise, but I am taking you to Canada to meet my mom and then go meet my dad and Jaxon and Jazmyn."

"Wait, you are going to take me to meet your parents? Don't you think it's a little early since we just barely started dating again?"

"I know it's a little early. Just think of it as a gift to them. I'm really close to my mom and I want her to know what I am doing with my life. That last person she knows I ever dated was Selena and she knows how that all went down. I just think this is a perfect time to finally introduce you to her. She's going to love you."

"Justin, I don't know. This is the third thing I am being told about today. First the party, and then going on tour with you, and then this. I'll think about it tomorrow and let you know when I make my decision, okay?"

"Okay, Princess. Hey how about this for my mom?" Justin was holding up two shirts. One said 'Best Mom' and the other said 'Best Son'.

"That is perfect. You guys can wear it together. I think she would love it."

"You really think so?"

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure she would love anything that you get her. She loves you, Jay. It's the thought that counts."

"You're right. Now for your Christmas gift."

"Nothing too wild, Jay. I know how you are."

"Okay, okay. I won't go to wild. I promise."

We then went separate directions in the store so we could finish shopping without seeing what each other are getting. While I was walking around, I saw a few paparazzi, so I tried hiding from them, which did not work that well. They came running to me and calling my name with ridiculous questions and statements.

"Why is Justin dating you?"

"What does he see in you?"

"Is he just dating you to get back at Selena?"

"Is he just using you?"

"Do you guys argue a lot?"

"Are you pregnant?"

"Okay. You guys seriously need to get an actual life. Go away and leave her alone. Bye." I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw that it was Justin.

"Are you okay?" Justin asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Thank you." I answered.

"You're welcome. Sorry for them going after you like that. They really need to get a life."

"I think that is their life, Justin. They stalk people for a living and give ridiculous questions and statements to people."

"Yeah. But I'm pretty sure they can find a better job than that."

"True. Maybe they can or they just like their  job as being a stalker."

------------------------