Chapter 6

Rebecca's P.O.V

"Rebecca? Please say something???" Justin begged. He really wanted me to respond, except, I didn't know what to say. This all surprised me so much all I could do is cry. So I did. While my tears were falling to the ground, I hugged Justin, and he hugged me back.

After five minutes of staying in that position, I finally pulled away so I could answer his question. "Justin, five minutes ago, I didn't know what to say, but now I do. You just sang one of your most famous songs to me as a way to tell me how you feel about me, that you are in love with me. As a Belieber, I have been in love with you since 2008 when you first came out on YouTube. But now, I am not only a Belieber to you, but I am also a close friend. My response is... I like you too. Being your girlfriend will be tricky but, I will make it through with you. No matter what." I ranted.

"Really!? Oh My God! I thought you were going to say no because I am famous and you don't like the paparazzi or camera's in your face." He replied.

"You are right, I hate pap's and I hate the camera's, but everyone has to put their difference's aside in a relationship, so I am. I like you, you like me, That's all that matters.

--------------------------------------------

3 Hours later- Rebecca's P.O.V

Justin wanted to take me out to lunch to kind of celebrate that we are together now, so I am at my house getting ready and talking to Alice about what happened today. 

"He seemed really happy that I said yes

"He seemed really happy that I said yes. I have never seen him that happy. Ever. It is just good that he is happy now, except paparazzi might change that." I said.

"He will be okay if pap's get involved. All that matter's is Justin is happy and you are happy. I mean, I haven't seen you this happy since-" She started to say but I cut her off.

"Do NOT say his name. He should not be called anything except 'the jerk' from now on. What he did should not have happened and what he did was not acceptable." I started saying about to cry. He is the reason why I wanted to say no to Justin, but I couldn't do that to him because he doesn't deserve it. And I really hope he doesn't find out about him.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought him up. I forgot. I won't bring him up again." She apologized. I forgave her because she is my best friend and she is the sister I never got.

After about 10 minutes of talking with Alice, there was a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it, knowing who it was. Justin. "Hey Beautiful. Hi Alice." He greeted while smiling.

"Hi" Alice and I said at the same time.

"You ready to go? I have the whole night planned for us." Justin asked.

"Yeah, let me just grab my phone and purse." I answered. I then went to the counter, grabbed my bag and phone, and then went to Alice to say good bye.

"Good bye, Alice. I'll be back in a few hours." I told her.

"Okay I'll see you when you get back. and Justin?" She asked.

"Yes, Alice?" He replied. I knew where this was going.

"If you hurt her, use her, disrespect her, or do any negative thing to her, I will hunt you down, and break you." She informed, scaring Justin.

"Yes ma'am. I won't hurt her. You have my word." He replied, startled.

"Good. Now have fun, but not too much fun." She told us.

"We won't" I replied. And with that, we left to where Justin was taking me.

------------------------------------

Filler chapter. The next chapter is about their date and everything that Justin has planned for Rebecca. Please don't hate on this story. It s my first story I am writing.

-Kristi