Chapter 39

Justin's P.O.V

It was now morning and I was making breakfast for everyone and I still feel bad for Becky. She wouldn't budge and get some sleep last night. I tried everything that could think of to see if she would go to sleep, but she wouldn't. I would find a way to stop Cesar and Jake but I don't know how. If Jake had the idea to shoot Alice and get away with it, then no one knows what else he was capable of.

While I was making the coffee, I heard footsteps coming towards to where I was. "Good morning." I greeted even though I didn't know who it was. I didn't hear anyone else say anything, but I did feel someone wrap their arms around me from behind me.

"Good morning." Becky greeted back.

"Are you feeling any better this morning?" I asked.

"Sort of. I love the quiet. Is breakfast ready? I smelled it from the living room where I was laying down with Esther and Simba."

"Breakfast is almost ready. I made different types of pancakes. I know you don't like blueberry so I made you some chocolate and peanut butter chip pancakes."

"Thank you, Jay. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome, princess. Also we need to talk about where you are going."

"What do you mean? Where am I going and why?"

"I'm moving you somewhere since Jake and Cesar won't leave you alone."

"Justin, thank you but you have done enough. Really."

"Don't worry. I'm not going to put you with any stranger. You are going to move in with me."

"What?"

"You are going-" I was cut off by Becky.

"I know what you said. I'm just shocked. It has barely been a month since we got together. Do you really want me to move in with you?"

"Yes, I am positive. I will do everything to keep you safe. If that means moving you to where I live, then I will. No second thoughts. I thought about it last night while you were sitting on the couch. I want to be able to help and protect you. I don't want you to suffer because of some idiots who claim to have feelings for you. Honestly, the only feelings I see that they have for you is to kill or hurt you. They shot your best friend. You have been down ever since yesterday. I don't want to live or sleep or see anyone if you aren't happy. I want you happy and free. Not scared and sad all the time. It is heart breaking. I will help you move in. You can bring everything with you."

"Okay. Then where will Alice go?"

"She can choose. I talked to Maejor last night when I went upstairs and he said it is okay if she wants to move in to his house. He has an extra room in case she wants to."

"Okay. I'll move in with you. But only to be safe. And I keep my normal routines."

"That's okay. We can pack everything today and try to move you in as soon as possible. Don't worry. Just for right now, we can eat our breakfast, and then get ready."

"Ready for what?"

"You are coming with me to the studio so I can rehearse."

"Oh, okay. Sounds good."

"Okay. I'm gonna go get Alice and Maejor for breakfast."

"Okay. I'll make my coffee."

I ran up the stairs, skipping every other step to get up there quicker. When I reached Alice's room, I knocked on the door a few times before I heard a quiet "Come in."