Chapter 27

Rebecca's P.O.V

Justin and I were now watching Criminal Minds since he didn't want to leave right now, so we ordered pizza for dinner. "What will Alice think if we told her we were back together?" Justin asked.

"She will probably be happy that I am happy. I didn't talk to her for an entire week after the whole situation. I didn't talk to anyone. I wouldn't even look at my phone or any social media. I kept away from everyone as well. I wouldn't even talk to Scooter. I was in too much pain to face anyone. I just lived in my room. Never left the house. I would stay hidden and locked away. I felt like I wasn't living. Like I was dead. Not seen by anyone. Not heard my anyone. I just stayed hidden."

"I know. Scooter told me everything. How you felt, what you did the entire month, everything. How you would get mad just by hearing my name or Selena's. Once he explained everything, all I felt was my heart shattering into tiny little pieces. I hate hearing about you being hurt. I know I hurt you, but I learned from that. I couldn't take it when you ignored me or hearing you were hurt or when you told me you hated me. It hurt me just like it hurt you. I'm just happy you forgave me and that we are back together."

"No one understands how I get through stuff. If I'm hurt or negative or angry, I ignore everyone. All I feel is guilt and hate and pain. I don't talk to anyone about how I feel. I don't talk to anyone when they ask. I just sit in my room and feel all the negativity take over me. That is how I get through everything. Think of it as me being sick. When I am sick, I lock myself in my room and lay down all day. Yes I would eat and drink water. But at the same time, I would keep my distance from everyone because I wouldn't want to get anyone sick. When I was going through everything that first week, I kept away because I felt sick. I felt nothing but pain and anger and sadness. That is what gets me through everything.-" I took a break from explaining everything. The memory of when everything happened still hurts me, even though Justin and I are back together. Experiencing that makes me realize what could happen and maybe it could happen again. I just hope it doesn't happen again. 

"Me taking my time to just relax and think without people talking to me and interrupting my thoughts. Some people get help when they are upset or mad or angry or sick. I just relax myself, think about everything, and cry it out of me. When I am done with the crying and thinking and relaxing, then I come out talk with others. Sometimes it takes me longer than a week to figure everything out. One day when I was on high school and living with my parents, I was told that my grandma who was really close to passed away, more closer than Alice, I wouldn't leave my room for a month. I wouldn't even let anyone in. I stayed in my room the entire time. She and I had a special relationship. We would tell each other everything. Whenever we were down or mad about something, we would tell each other." I finished. At this point, I was already crying. I couldn't hold  it in anymore.

"I'm sorry about that. That is sad hearing about you staying in your room for a month. I would most likely do the same if my mom passed away. I love my mom to death. If She ever needed anything, I would get it for her the day she told me she needed something. I would give a second thought to it. I would say yes and get it for her."

"It's okay. She passed away when I was 15 years old. I do miss her a lot. I remember all the times we would sneak from the house on weekends and go to the mall and salon and stuff. She was really fun. She was the best person in the world. I still pray for her too. I hope she is in a better place and she is happy. She hated it when I thought negatively about something."

"I don't like it when you think negatively either. It hurts seeing you mad or upset. I don't like it. I like it when you are happy and carefree. I like seeing the beautiful smile on your face and hearing your cute laugh and I like hugging you and the quick pecks you give me. I know it sounds cheesy but it's how I feel. I can't stop what I feel. I have to express it. It's like saying I can't sing. Singing is how I connect to the world. By music. It's a part of me, just like my feelings."