Chapter 38

Justin's P.O.V

it has been two hours since Becky and I got back from my house when we got everything I needed and she hasn't moved much from where we are. We are on her couch watching TV since she didn't want to sleep. I felt bad for her. A guy who likes her keeps trying to go after her and tries to make her go to him and leave me. I know she won't. If she would have left me, she wouldn't have forgiven me after I had cheated on her.

Becky and I were sitting here with silence until I decided to say something. "Princess, are you okay?"

"Yeah, Jay. I'm fine. Now that you are here and watching us." Becky answered.

"Okay. I'm just making sure. You need anything? I can make you something." I volunteered.

"Just some Hot Cocoa would be fine, if you don't mind." Becky noted.

"Of course. While I make it for you, do you want me to put criminal Minds on for you?"

"No thank you. I'd rather sit here with you without TV. I'm not much in the mood for TV anyway."

I feel extremely bad for Becky. I feel so useless. I can't do anything for her. If I could, I would kill Cesar and Jake. I just hate how they are messing with Becky like this. Jake scares her by shooting her best friend, which doesn't get her to fall in love with him. And then Cesar shows up and threatens her that he is going to take her away from me. I can't believe they think they can get her this way.

I finished putting the water kettle on the stove and then turned the fire on so it could heat up. I then went back to the living room and sat with Becky who was laying down with Simba and Esther. "The water is heating up on the stove right now." I told her.

"Thank you Jay. I really appreciate it." She thanked.

"No problem, Princess. I told you I would do anything for you whenever you wanted me to." I explained.

"I know. I'm just tired of this. I forgot to mention this, but he followed me everywhere we went today. The studio, the mall, the party, everywhere."

"What do you mean followed you?"

"He told me he would be able to always make me happy unlike you. I told him he was right. Then he pointed out how I looked upset and hurt when I left Sofia's party. He also pointed out that I looked upset and hurt when I was standing where you found me."

"Wait, he was in her house?"

"I guess. I never saw him though. I didn't even know he was there until he came over and told me. I just want all of this to end. I can't take it anymore with them like this. I can't stand it. I left Europe to get away from Jake and now both Cesar and Jake are here to torture me. I can't take it. I just want it to end."

"Shhh. I know you do. Don't worry. I will do everything I can to keep you safe. I have an idea. You and Alice can come with me to the studio on Tuesday. When you guys go there, Cesar will most likely follow you so I will tell Maejor to come here and grab all of your guys' things and bring them to the studio but keep them all in the car. You can stay with me until all of this ends. How does that sound?"

"That sounds good Justin. Are you sure you want me to move in with you though? plus where would Alice go?"

"She can either move in with me or she can talk to Maejor and she could live with him for a little while. It's up to her though."

"Okay. I'll move in with you. But only if it keeps me away from Cesar and Jake. Okay, we can talk more about this later. How about right now we just relax? That sound like a good idea?"

"Yeah. That sound's perfect. Just sit here, relax, drink some hot cocoa, and calm down."

"Okay, I'm on board. I'll be back. I'm gonna go finish making the hot cocoa."

I got up from the couch but made sure to keep Becky comfortable while I go make the cocoa. When I got up, I heard a knock on the door, so I went to go answer it because I didn't want my princess to worry.

When I opened the door, I wasn't happy with who was there. "What are you doing here and what do you want?" I said with a harsh voice.

'Wow. She calls her hero to protect her. Just seeing how she is since my best friend came over and talked to her. He told me how she was scared after he left." He said. He was already on my last nerve.

"Yeah. She did call me. You guys- wait. He is your best friend now?" I asked pausing from what I was saying.

"Yeah. He's helping me with something since he is the only one that isn't scared of me."

"Wow Jake. You are using a guy who wants her as much as you do. You must be stupider than we all thought. No wonder why Becky left you when she did. She was right to as well. If I was her, I would have left you too."

"Seriously Justin? You know nothing about me." Jake stated. I hate this guy so much.

"Oh really? So you never cheated on Becky with her old best friend? You never shot Alice a few weeks ago? You never had an argument with Becky? You never threatened her family so they would tell you were she was? Becky never told anyone where she moved except her parents and made her parents promise to never say a word to where she went. You really want to tell me I don't know anything about you?"

"Justin? Who's at the door?" We both heard Becky say.

"It's me Becky. I'm here to see how you are." Jake told her as he walked into the house. Becky then came over here after putting Esther and Simba upstairs to her room. She probably didn't want to scare them. I could tell when she came over here that she was angry.

"First Cesar and now you? I already told him I don't want to see either of you. I hate both of you. I don't want any of you guys here. Why can't you guys do me a favor and leave me alone?" Becky asked. Tears started to run down her face, so I tried to wipe them away but they kept coming.

"I'm here for you. I was told by my friend who came by that you were scared when he left. You were so scared that you threatened him with a restraining order. We aren't scared of you. And we aren't going to stop.

"I don't freaking care if you guys are scared or not. You both make me sick okay? I hate both of you. I hate how you guys say you both 'love me' but you guys threaten me and make me feel horrible and threatened and s cared all the freaking time. I have had it. With you guys, I can never get sleep now. I hate how you guys never leave me alone. I hate how you threatened my parents so you could follow me.-" She had to pause because of how much she was crying.

I pulled her into a hug. Without even trying, he can make her cry. "Jake, you need to go before you make everything worse. She already can't sleep. Do you really want to make everything worse for her? Do you really think that is the best idea? She already barely eats. She doesn't sleep. She doesn't feel safe." I told him.

"Good. Then I am doing what I wanted to do. I think I'm done here. For now." Jake said. He patted me on the back and he tried to rub Becky's back but I grabbed his hand and twisted it.

"I don't think you want to do that. I wouldn't if I were you. I can do a lot more than you think and unlike Becky and Alice, I'm not scared of you. At all." I threatened.

"I don't care if you are scared or not. My goal was to make her and Alice scared. I couldn't care any less about you." Jake said before walking to the door. He walked out and shut the door.

"Justin?" Becky said in a whisper.

"Yes beautiful?" I responded.

"Can you do something for me?" She asked.

"Anything. What do you need?" I answered.

"Please, just make this stop? Please? I can't live like this." She begged.

'I will. Don't worry. I will."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I wasn't able to update this chapter yesterday. I was supposed to start school tomorrow but instead, I have a meeting with a principal since I left my old school. I will try to update tomorrow but if I can't then I will try to update as soon as I can. Thank you.

- Kristi <3