Chapter 42

Jake's P.O.V

I can't believe Cesar went and saw Becky. I told him specifically that he can't go near her. Now he
most likely told her about what we were planning to do. He betrayed me. I told him he was going to get what he wants and he betrayed me. So now I can not longer trust him. Looks like I am doing all of this on my own then. I just need him out of the way. I was brought out of my thoughts when Cesar walked through the door. "Hey." He simply said.

"Sup. Where were you?" I asked. I didn't want him knowing that I knew where he was. Not yet.

"Just getting a coffee. I wanted to try that new Midnight Mocha frappe from Starbucks." He answered.

"So you just went to Starbucks by yourself and stayed there for over an hour for one drink?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I wanted to think for a little bit. Why are you acting so weird?" He replied.

"Because. It doesn't make sense. Why stay there for over an hour by your self? Oh wait, I know. You stated there for over an hour because you were with your high school crush."

"Fine. I was with Rebecca. But how did you know?"

"I followed you. Now, you are going to tell me what you guys were talking about right now."

"I was apologizing to her about everything I did. I couldn't take it anymore. She hates me because of all of this and I hate it. We were best friends in high school. Then she started dating Justin and I hated it even more. Then she told me she hates me and she doesn't want me near her anymore. When she told me that, I told her I wouldn't mess with her anymore. Then she left and I came home."

"You can't back out just because she said so. No. You are stuck in this situation until you get what you want."

"I already have what I want. I want her happy Jake. That's all I care about. I just want her happy. Even if it's not with me."

"Fine. But you can't say you want to change your mind about this. Once you walk through that door, you are done for good. And you can't get in my way. Or else, all of you will be hurt. Understood?" I didn't need him in my way anymore. He would just ruin everything. I don't need that.

"Understood." And with that, he walked through the door. Thank god he's gone.

Cesar's P.O.V
I understood that Becky didn't want me near her. And I couldn't blame her, I hurt her. I am the one who messed up and I'm not going to beg for forgiveness. But, I will be helping her. Now I already know what's coming when I show up at her house and I know who will be with her, so I already know what's going to happen, so I need to move quickly.

I texted Becky and told her I needed to tell her something in person and told her to meet me at her house in five minutes. Surprisingly, she replied very fast.

Becky: Fine. I'll be there soon.

Great. She's coming. Now to tell her what's going on.

Becky's P.O.V

"How about next week on Tuesday? One of the last days Justin will be practicing before going back on tour? You two can both come in at the same time and I can work with the both of you. Does that work with you guys?" Scooter asked. He was very happy that I said yes to his offer. I was happy too. There is finally something that can take my mind off of all this drama.