Chapter 4

Rebecca's P.O.V

Last night, I ended up falling asleep on the couch while watching Criminal Minds. I guess I was really tired from yesterday that I didn't want to walk to my room. While I was going through TV channels, I was going to put on some cartoons since I watch them all the time, but before I could change the channel, something caught my eye, the news channel. 

"Pop star, Justin Bieber, was seen with a mystery girl last night at his favorite cafe. No one knows who she is, but we will soon. Turn's out, last night he was defending her from the paparazzi last night when one of the cameramen asked if they were dating. We will keep you posted." The news reporter read. Great, just great. Now, I am all over the news and people know what I look like. And now, I am being accused of dating Justin just because we were seen at a cafe together. This is highly getting annoying.

After seeing the news, I decided to text Justin and tell him about what I just saw. (Bold=Rebecca Unbold=Justin)

Hey. I just watched the news and we are what they are talking about. They are stating that we are dating.

I know. I saw it just now. I hate when they make rumors and then everyone goes with what they say instead of the truth. It is so annoying.

I know. We will have to just explain that we aren't together. Maybe they will listen. If not, then it isn't worth getting into. 

Yes it is. I am not just going to sit here while they make stupid lies and think they are true when they aren't. They can become worse. My Beliebers could send hate towards us or they could make rumors as well. I am not going to let one little lie turn into something big.

Okay. What are you doing today?

I have to go rehearse for my performance tonight at Staples center. HBU?

I'm not doing anything that I know of. I didn't make any plans since it's the weekend.

Good. I'll be at your house in 20 minutes. Make sure you are ready.

  Okay. May I ask, what are we doing today? 

I am going to take you out to breakfast and then you are going to come with me to watch me rehearse for tonight. 

Okay. See you soon.

You too.