Chapter 29

Rebecca's P.O.V

I just woke up on the couch. Luckily, I was dressed in my pajamas when Justin and I were watching Criminal Minds and eating our pizza. I checked my phone to see what time it was. 12:45? It is early. The question is. . . Where's Justin?

I went to the kitchen to go get some water. For some reason, my stomach started to hurt. I'm probably getting sick though because the cycle passed last week. When I got to the fridge after getting a cup, I saw a note.

-Had to get to the studio. Didn't want to wake you up. I cleaned up after eating, while you were sleeping. Alice is home too. She talked to me when she got home. I'm gonna come by later. There is something I have to ask you but in person. Love you, XOXO -Justin

That explains where Justin is. I'm happy Alice is back. I don't like the feeling of her being gone or upset or angry. I always get the feeling that she is going to do something wrong to herself again.

I finished getting my water, but instead of going back to the couch, I went back to my room with Simba so I can be more comfortable. When I reached the top of the stairs, I went to check on her, but her door was shut. I quietly opened it slowly, and when I peeked in her room, I noticed that Alice was awake and sitting on her bed. I knocked on the door to get her attention.

When I finished knocking, her head turned straight towards me. "May I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." She answered.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I never meant to hurt you. You know I would never hurt you on purpose. I do understand why you were upset. I would be too. But, he explained and showed how sorry he was. He sang a song to me, just like when he asked me out. He means he really is sorry. I don't know where he gets the ideas of singing songs when making a statement or asking something, but when he sang sorry to me, I saw it in his eyes that he was really sorry. I'm not asking you to forgive him. What I am asking you to do is forgive me. I know that you don't want to see me hurt again, but everyone deserves a second chance. Please?" I asked.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, which was understandable. I would never make her do something she didn't want to do. She then started to answer after thinking for a little bit.

"I forgive you. I just don't want to see you hurt. That's the only problem. I have a strong feeling about this. I just know he is going to hurt you. He managed to do it once, he can do it again if he tried."

"I know. Just if he does hurt me again,, I won't forgive him. Trust me. I won't fall for him that easy like I did this time."

We then said our good nights, and went to bed. I did tell her the truth. If Justin does hurt me again the same way he did last month, I won't forgive him again. I don't need to be hurt a third time. Not from him. Not from anyone.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry the chapter is so short. Like I said before, I have been really busy with school. I have four more days left of school before I am off for a month. I'll be writing a lot while I'm off for break. Thank you

- Kristi :)