BLURB

"Do you want me to fuck you? he ask her in a cold voice"

  "she nodded and he said; I'll not fuck you easily Iris."

 I'll fuck you till you don't beg me to stop but I'll not and my dick will be in your cunt and your cunt will beg me to stop but I'll not and fuck you whole night

       GET ON YOUR KNEES NOW;
    he said in a commanding voice

"you are my dirty cocksucking whore"

 Now I'll be your master and you are my slut and only mine.

 '' Your sluty pussy exists for me to fuck it''

 VIRAJ AGNIHOTRI- 27 YEARS

VIRAJ AGNIHOTRI a man of few words, He is involved in many things like he is in the business of diamonds, had hotel chains and had many industries all over the world, he is workaholic person, but He has another personality which is of A

VIRAJ AGNIHOTRI a man of few words, He is involved in many things like he is in the business of diamonds, had hotel chains and had many industries all over the world, he is workaholic person, but He has another personality which is of A.V in the dark world, he has a strong group there, he don't do illegal things , and about these things you will read in chapters, that what he exactly do there. He is hot and handsome but devil from inside and outside. But she had a power to make him whipped around her small finger.He don't want to be in love but she is an exception.

                                                                                 BLURB 2

"stop everything and masturbate. Imagine it's me touching you" DO IT NOW She said in her commanding tone,

    ''I Want you to see in my eyes when your cock will be deep inside my throat,'' She said in   authoritative tone, and he just nodded as now he is her slave,

                                                         ''Come to me Daddy"

                                                             '' Fuck me harder"

"I want your cock deep inside my pussy and your cum in my mouth"

  TRISHA THAKUR - 20 Years old    

TRISHA THAKUR - A girl whose life is being hell after her parents died by her very own uncle and aunty, but she loves one person in her life and that is KUNAL her childhood love

TRISHA THAKUR - A girl whose life is being hell after her parents died by her very own uncle and aunty, but she loves one person in her life and that is KUNAL her childhood love. She is beautiful and her beautiful hazel green orbs are adding beauty to her, but her beauty can't be seen as she is been tortured very badly, she know how to sing, cook, paint and also she is being very good in marshal arts, but what happen when she will meet Viraj, who is his savior, but destiny wants something else, and by the time he will be obsessed with her and what will be the outcome of this obsession and all the things!!

                *THEIR AESTHETIC*

FAMILY TREE

Kavya Agnihotri mother of Viraj (housewife)

Randhir Agnihotri father of Viraj 

Yashii Agnihotri younger sister of Viraj, pursuing degree of architecture (Age 20)

Ajit Agnihotri uncle of Viraj (chacha)

Aparna Agnihotri aunty of viraj (chachi)

Saanvi Agnihotri daughter of ajit and aparna

Ronak Agnihotri son of ajit and aparna 

Ishaan khurana his best friend who has his own fashion designing company. (Age 26)

Randhir Agnihotri had separate business they lived in a joint family, ajit just spending money of his brother he don't do anything, aparna also  just like her husband but their children are good enough as Saanvi is pursuing medical degree and she is in third year and ronak is pursuing BBA he is in 1st year.

Viraj leave separately from his family as he don't want anyone to invade in his privacy, except her mother, he loves her but not expressive enough to express his feelings.

Dheeraj Thakur father ofTrisha (died)

Amrita thakur mother of Trisha (died)

Keshav thakur uncle of Trisha

Savitri thakur aunty of Trisha

Saloni thakur daughter of keshav and savitri (Age 19) pursuing Bcom hons 

Her mother and father died in an accident then her uncle take her custody for her parent's property and treat her very badly that we will see in the chapter.

(NEW CHARACTER WILL BE INTRODUCE IN FUTURE)

There will be many grammatical mistakes so you can ignore them, I'm not professional but I'll try to serve better.

This book will come on January 2024 but add this to your reading list!!!! 

VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT BLURB AND CHARACTER AESTHETIC!!!