Chapter- 3 Making food for him

Guys firstly it's 1k and secondly thank you soo much for your love, kind and patience also 🥹♥️ I love you all so enjoy reading I will rant at last 🌚
Enjoy reading.

Guys firstly it's 1k and secondly thank you soo much for your love, kind and patience also 🥹♥️ I love you all so enjoy reading I will rant at last 🌚Enjoy reading

As I exit from the villa, I put my hand on my heart, and it is beating so fast because of her, her eyes.

"Her hazel-green eyes are just amazing, and I can't stop myself from getting lost in them."

"I just can't explain how I feel when she is in my arms and looks at me with her innocent eyes."

"The expressions she makes-I don't know, but slowly, she is becoming my obsession, and I can't help myself from stop thinking about her."

"As I go near the car, I say, 'Jimmy, who's my bodyguard?'"

"Jimmy, just take care of her. I'll be with the other guards. If he wants to go outside, take her with you and be with her all the time," I told him in one go.

"Jimmy asked, 'But sir, what if she is with our enemy? Anything could happen. What if it is all planned, and we don't know her real name also?'"

"I just said, 'You are not my boss. Do what I say. Just don't let her be alone, and if anything happens to her, in the next second, you will be in the black chamber.'"

Jimmy just said yes and go inside my villa.

"And then I also sit in my BMW and go; then, my driver takes the route to my office."

"As I opened the laptop, I just saw her on the laptop screen."

"I had surveillance cameras all around my villa for safety purposes."

"She is watching TV and laughing. As I saw the TV screen, I realized why she is laughing - she is watching Tom and Jerry, and Shinchan."

"I can't hear her laugh, but I can see her beautiful smile, innocent eyes, and wobbly lips when she is watching very keenly."

"I can die happily just by seeing her like this. She is the best view I have ever seen."

"I have traveled to many countries, but nothing seems as peaceful and beautiful as seeing her."

"As I touch my laptop screen, caressing her face and feeling like she is in front of me, the car suddenly stops, and I snap out of the dream."

"I saw my office had come - 'Agnihotri Pvt Ltd.' My company is spread all over the world, and also my diamond business is doing great."

"Mostly, I live in Delhi, but as I have some work here, I have been living in Mumbai for the past 2 months."

"As I entered the office, I saw my employees doing their work peacefully, and it's the serene environment that I like in my office."

"As I am going to my cabin, my receptionist comes to me and says, 'Very good morning, sir.'"

"I just ignored her and went to my office cabin. I don't usually like to get involved with someone, but she is an exception for me from now onwards."