Chapter - 9 You can kiss me

Umm......I don't have words you guys are completing vote target 😂👽 and I am so thankful to you all, keep supporting like this ♥️. And yes happy 30k to us♥️💋. Keep loving and supporting 🫶
Enjoy reading babiess 🪷
Do read last thing I have written 💋

VOTE TARGET 400
COMMENT TARGET 200

Author's POV

As viraj asked her; who's this?

Trisha is frozen in her place, just seeing Viraj who is looking at her with many questions in his mind.

As Trisha again look the painting she made,

She had made a girl, nearly 15-16 years old, just sitting at the corner of the bed. Her face is not visible as she is hiding it with both hands. There's a monster in front of her, holding a hunter, and it looks like the monster is torturing her while she sits in one place.

Viraj came in front of Trisha, snapped his fingers, and then Trisha snapped out of her thoughts. Once again, she saw Viraj, who was just looking at her with confusion.

Trisha said, 'It's nothing, just something that came to my mind, and I drew it.'

By this, Trisha is heading her way to the balcony, just seeing the sunset with her hazel green eyes.

Viraj takes a look at her painting and then joins Trisha on the balcony, standing beside her and watching the sunset.

Trisha asked, 'Why are you standing here?'

Viraj said in calm tone; because I want to.

Trisha turn towards him and said; Let's go I want to watch TV.

Viraj just nodded and this time Trisha holds his hand.

Viraj saw their hands and noticed Trisha, who was also looking at him. She said, 'I know you are going to hold my hand.'

Viraj just smiled, and then they both went towards the drawing room.

And then Viraj gave the remote to Trisha and said, 'Why do you always watch cartoons? Didn't you see these in your childhood?'

"I have seen cartoons, but after my parents' death, my uncle and aunt banned Tv and they.......

As she was about to say something, she stopped in between.

And said again with smile; let's leave this topic.

But Viraj could see pain in her smile, so he just held her hand and said, 'Anything you want to share, Isha, just tell me. I'm here for you, and I'll always listen without judging you.'

Trisha just smiled at him and then resumed watching cartoons.

But Viraj is just observing her, hiding immense pain behind her eyes and smile.

As they both are watching, one chef come to them,

He bow down his head and said; sir what want to eat for dinner?

But before viraj could answer Trisha says; Inse kya puchre ho bata denge kuch gnda sa, tum aaj banao, Shahi paneer aur naan, or baaki apne sir se pucho unhe kya khana hai
(Ask him anything; they will tell you something unpleasant. Today, make Shahi Paneer and Naan, and for the rest, ask them what they want to eat.")

By saying this Trisha smiled and start watching cartoon,

The chef is just looking at her, knowing that only Viraj can decide what to eat and what not to.

Then the chef saw Viraj, who was also looking at her and smiling. Viraj then noticed the chef and said, 'Why are you still standing here?'

Chef said; sir we have to made that food?