Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??

Umm hey again and guys I hope you all are well and good. Chapter delay aayenge because mere may m entrance Hain and I hope tum sab samjho, I can't compromise with my studies too, but I'll try to give updates.
I love you all dil se for supporting me in, and i really want your support esse hi.
Please complete the vote and comment target. Because is give me motivation.

VOTE TARGET - 650
COMMENT TARGET - 300
Enjoy reading

"I smiled upon seeing her. Then, I kissed the photo and said, 'Finally, I found you, my little princess.'"

I just Chuckled and kept that photo back on the side table.

I came out of the room and went towards our room, as I opened the gate slowly, I saw Trisha open her eyes, she saw me and said; Where were you?

I lay down on the bed, held her waist and said; I'm just in the office room, as I have to check files.

She just hummed and started looking Deeply in my eyes.

I smiled and said; Itne pyar se mat dekho pyar hi hojayega tumhe.

("Don't look at me with so much love, you'll fall in love.")

She smiled and hugged me tightly, I also cuddled her and slept.

I only know how relaxed I'm feeling right now, she is in my arms sleeping without thinking about anything.

She is my wife, my iris, and then I also slept after sometime.

As sunlight peeks through the curtains, Viraj opens his eyes and he first sees her, who is just sleeping without any tension

He was just seeing her, then he remembered that his mom will come at night and he knew she would surely stay here.

Then he felt something soft on my chest, so he looked down. Trisha also woke up and saw him with her beautiful hazel green eyes, and her hand was on his chest.

He smiled and said; Good Morning Wifey.

Suddenly she came up to him, and pecked his lips, she smiled and said; Morning Husband.